Skip to content

Exchangeable bed linen

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Exchangeable bed linen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello everyone,

It is me again with a new suggestion for some more personalization of one's room.

I'd really like to have the option of buying and exchanging different kind of bed linens. This could mean different colours or patterns on the linen as well as different materials.

For example, the most appealing bed linen for me would be pillows and bed linen made out of latex or pvc.

What do you think about it? Are you happy with the standard bed linen?

Bear
    Participant

I think any means to personalize the room settings a bit are a good idea. The linens should be an easy option.

jayc
    Participant

echoing Bear it would be easy to do, and they would be big sellers in the shop.  they are missing out on good business idea

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think we all agree with you, Condomgirl! more personalization for the room is one of the thing we all are asking from sooo long time!

Lover
    Participant

It fits to our wish about more personalization and would be great.

tomcumalot
    Participant

Very good idea. I like, But nothinig that looks cheap and tacky. WE cold also have different colour schemes.

slaved
    Participant

I fully agree, new linen will be very fine specially for the sofa on the Mediterannean terrace that look very 60's … in the bad way 
    Anyway, the one in the Yacht is very fine for me ( but that's true I have luxury tastes )

Anonymous

Funny you should say that Slaved….

I was just running off some samples for the Med. room.

I'm not sure if they are an improvement or not, lol, but here….

msofaxx_zps6c95b609.jpg

CondomGirl
    Participant

I am surprised I get already so much supporters during only one day. I was really looking curiously through the suggestion by Concerto. Though I think that the patterns are a little bit too edgy fpr my taste. I'd prefer – especially for the mediterranean terrace – some plain coloured bed linens.

prias
    Participant

I DEFINITIVELY SUPPORT !!!!!!!

Brandybee
    Participant

I am with you on this, it would be nice to be able to personalise your room or even change the linen to suit your mood , like a romantic night in on black satin sheets,  or for a noony, perhaps just plain lemon linen. ( Try saying that when you are drunk    )

mmm  mind wondering to lazy fun filled afternoons mmmm ….  is that a song ? ?  lol

Cheya
    Participant

Definately supporting the idea as well  , especially for someone who is as shopping addicted as i am lol  !

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Im onboard with this… one thing that'd make it better tho, is if cum can be shown on the sheets, so they need changing. Just thoughts.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Trekmanalpha ;  you can wash the sheets  lol

Anonymous

Me too. God, it was over a year ago that I did those covers and zip about it since. As I think we all agreed before, it must be so easy for the developers to do something like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.