Skip to content

False Identity. Guys playing as girls!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls False Identity. Guys playing as girls!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Florent
    Participant

I'm sorry Dannyello but no. What you say doesn't mean anything. If you really want to believe that, well it's up to you. But this is simply not true. Eyeglasses are no signs of anything. It's totally absurd.

Dannyello
    Participant

Is frustrating ;enter to room with a girl and realize it's a boy(conversation,attitude,behavior);are sensitive people(homo girls,boys) marked by incidents this mod.This is another example(negative) of false identity. 

Sandyspinner
    Participant

Umm ok I just read this whole thread and ?

Dannyello, you are weird.. Good subject though you started.I think that False Identity is something to be discussed BUT, I am a real lady that has been hit on by many girls that like you said (through Chatting) you can tell they are guys.. I do not wanna stand up for style but its just a Choice of the game i guess.. If I wanted to be a guy as AV,  I could be a guy which I do not think I would enjoy as much since I would have to learn to be Hard headed and aggressive…  I have seen Hundreds of members change AVs during the game and not a big deal I chat and get to know them and if I like there style then its the way the game goes…

Speaking on Identity issue… whats your Identity in the game Dannyello?  you name here and there does not match and all others do!!! why is that? and again you were sketchier with you answer in the private email i sent you.. i asked a question and you replied with a question.. I have no doubt your a guy here.. but in the game?

For me every comment you make as you hide makes you a hypocrite…. False indentity/hiding Identity are not that much diffferent

And the racism thing Made no sense what so ever… it was like you had nothing to say that day so you made something up!!!
    my 2 cents
    SANDY

Dannyello
    Participant

I do not have a false identity.You wrong.I am not GUY-GIRL(GIRL-GUY).I published under a pseudonym. That's all.Have you heard of Samuel Langhorne  Clemens? :-*

Willyco
    Participant

well in your treads you have spend a lot of words… I remember in particular 3 of them

GAME
    this chat is a game, and if I in game want be a girl or a guy is my choise

FREUD
    the freud for me is when someone take something to someother with a cheat…  but if you discover the cheat, you can go out and put that person in your ignore list, or simple you can exprime your disappoint  at the person, or simply continue the game… this is a your choise… who can say if a girl is better of a boy in room?

RACISM
    I see a clare relation from this post and the post about the racism… from that you say I can see that YOU ARE A RACIST cause you want bann all the persons that like to be another gender that they are borned!!!

you want make lists, bann the persons that you dislike, make a “humor style” of the chat, in summ, you want controll all of us, and ask help to everyone to do that… Luckily, no one follow you, the persons that read the Achat forum refuse your proposal and all the people that respond you here had used his/her nicname in game because we want be onest here on the forum and in game

Dannyello
    Participant

Mere speculations.  😮

Willyco
    Participant

you remmember me a lot the italian premier, Silvio Berlusconi, if someone is in accord with him it's all ok… whem someone say something in opposite from him  he says “speculations, they haven't the right perspective, they don't understand, they are comunists, I call my legals to open a legal action to swich-off their voices”

if the mine are speculations, tell us why you want a ban for some users, if assuming a false identity isn't illegal in this game… do you want to change the rules of the game??? well, we don't want to change it!

If you want to use this forum, you must respect the opinion of the other users and apparently you do it, but please don't annoing us with 10000 posts where you quote yourself without respond at the questions directly posed to you

Dannyello
    Participant

Thank you.(For similarity with S.B.). :

Florent
    Participant

Well it could have been worse, he could have compared you to Nicolas Sarkozy…

Dannyello
    Participant

Ha,ha,ha.Goooood(I have 1,80cm and 80kg)but Thank you.

Katalina
    Participant

yep I know some friends who portray as guys so they can just have fun lol

Kyle
    Participant

MMORPG mostly men online roleplaying girls

For those who have a problem a different online game about the same thing made a “trusted” category of people who have confirmed their identity(trough mailing some ID when paying), something like that could be implemented here too.

In my opinion tough i don't think this is or should be a problem at all. Firstly it greatly restricts gameplay, there are many people who prefer roleplaying the other sex, but as long as they don't say anything bad they're not really harming anyone. Isn't it a guy's dream to have a girl that thinks like a boy? Well said that there really are a number of funny characters… lfor xample i registered a girl account, then another “girl”  asked me into a private room and during the stuff “she” kept switching to “her” having the didlo. It was funny because every time i tried swapping roles “she” istantaneously changed it back . Near the end “she” also kept saying stuff like “oh yeah baby”… and i was like “hello? you're supposed to be a girl!” .

Well honestly if you become homosexual from experiences like that then maybe you had a great deal of disposition towards homosexuality, I mostly laugh at stuff like that. (no offence intended whatsoever)

@Willyco
    about Berlusconi, was he the one of the scandal with trans-girls? or was it some other italian politician? If it was him your analogy would be indeed quite funny

@people talking about glasses
    Well i guess it has to do with female and male preferences, my guess is that females mostly dislike glasses (at least the plain ones) while some boys that play as girls must have some glasses fetish

nana
    Participant

hello kyle,
    I have one question for you, what append if the user don't have credit card and use one of a friend (my case)?

Kyle
    Participant

Well i guess it's no problem just send your own ID. The other site wanted them when paying because of issues regarding stolen credit cards, but i guess it's not necessary to ask them togheter. (maybe one could be a trusted free member too )

Tharvun
    Participant

oh my god, they found little pesky dannyellos threat again. I thought this discussion was over when he (thank god) left us.

Sorry guys. You will have to live with guys pretending to be a girl.

That god they are there if not, there would be a lot less girls here to chat for us. Imagine: this is fantasy! If the guys like to do this its ok for me. If the are not able to really play the role of a girl just leave them and if so great.

And about ID:
    I would NEVER send my official ID to anyone here or elsewhere. Only exception is ccbill. No need to spy members here to make sure they are really girls.

And by the way its no problem to get any kind of really original or fake pictures of an ID card. If not from the net, so you may find one in your family or amoung your friends. If one really wants to do this, he will do. So i think you can forgot all this.

Just have fun and forget who the partner is in rl.

• Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.