Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Look at sinnnn, she said her premium has expired and she still has a blue star. Same with my girl. No premium any longer, but blue star. And she always has been before robot girl, showing a blue star.

Only to be sure we talk about the same “search”. If I search I just choose “Female”. No ohter button is activated, so the results are all online girls.

Anonymous

trust me…there's a difference. i know what you are talking about though. it has to do with when the girl became a premium user. the one's who show now (expired premiums) without a blue star were premiums a long time ago when they expired. when the current girls lose their premium (even if they only got it through gifting) they don't lose the blue star. yes…i know it makes no sense…but it is true

i've been here about 16 months now…sad to say  : trust me…i know what i'm talking about 

Anonymous

ok guys…do this and you will see what i'm talking about…if you have the time 

search all females (or males) offline. you will go through *pages* of blue stars. then…you will see the end of the blue stars. however…keep clicking through the pages and you will see *many* members before you get to the female (or male) robot. those are expired premium members, and if they log on, they will show between the blue stars and the robots

TightFit74
    Participant

Bobbler, I assumed either your explanation was the right one ór it was a glitch.
    I hope the serach order (or should I say “found”order) is based on spendage, not on how much you have in your account. I can imagine all kinds of nasty side-effects if it was based on how much you have… Wouldnt want to be the guy/girl first on page one.

Anonymous

tight,
    actually…i think it is based on how much money you have in your account. i have known girls who have added money to their account and seen them go right to page 1…and other girls who have wiped their account down to nothing who show up on page 3 or 4 after having been on page 1
    but then again…this is all conjecture so who knows?…but it is my best guess 

TightFit74
    Participant

Explains why I am never on the first page  Thanks Bobbler

sinnnn
    Participant

oh stop your whining    *slap slap* 
    you are special. you go in the room with any of the 3 of us and we'll take care of you…get you all naked and make you feel *sooooooo* good    :-* 

Oh so we spank now do we?  Interesting, very interesting.  Now I got to see where this goes. :

sinnnn
    Participant

But I like looking at you naked.  :-* :-* :-*

Frankly Darling the way things are going I'll be joining you come March when I would have to renew.

You can look at me anyway you want to.  Look as long as you want, just hope its not JUST looking.

Do I also get a slap… but on my ass if I whine abit?

I thought that was a slap to my ass.  Cause if its a slap to the face Bobby, if you want to go BDSM we can.  But I won't be the one tied and bent over. 

Adera
    Participant

I was just making sure I didn't get a slap to my face sinnnn… I don't think I would be able to handle that.

Lover
    Participant

Probably you're right bobbler. But there can't be too much ex premium members without a blue star or they never are in when I am. All people I know who have been premium are still having the blue star.
    I think they changed this because of human attitude – people are herd animals. The more premium mebers are shown, the more people also will become premium.

And about your idea of sorting; this could be the answer – though it doesn't make any sense to me, but I didn't make the decision. Sometimes I thought it could be your activity level, but “big spender” first seems to be more the answer.

Anonymous

sinnnderella knows what i was doing with the slapping…she turned it into something else…like usual 

Lover,
    yes. there aren't too many of those members (girls or guys) on at one time. keep looking…you will see one one day 
    and i agree with your *herd* theory and making it seem like there are *way* more premium girls than there really are by having the temp premiums keep their blue star after they are no longer premium
    sorting is not based on activity level. i have known plenty of girls who are not active all that often yet always show up on the first page

Anonymous

hurryhurryhurry…right now there is one guy and one girl in AChat, no blue star, between the premium users and the robots

HURRY!   

sinnnn
    Participant

*pout* pointing at Adera.  “She started it, why I always got to get into trouble!?”  

ROTFL

Adera
    Participant

What me? I'm innocent .

sinnnn
    Participant

please innocents passed, jumped over you, ran over you, hell fuck it you just never been innocent – I no its been round you til you used your wicked ways to corrupt them.  Your  Wicked Naughty I tell you.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.