Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

You have to end friendship, log out, log in, send lover invitation.

They have to log out, see the friendship end message, log out, log in, and confirm lover message.

Vaida
    Participant

How to upload real photo's in game? I saw some people with them…

AnnieLee
    Participant

How do I change clothes in a room?  can't find lingerie button!!!!!

Thank You

Janine Dee
    Participant

In room the “naked” position is the “sex clothing” change. Otherwise if you jump into a position your clothing will change and wwn't change back unless you click the fully clothed box.

furcon
    Participant

someone can please tell me which are the port i have to open on my router?

Adrian
    Participant

I did a bit of quick network monitoring but it looks like it's not using a fixed port, unfortunately. Here's what happened when I ran, closed and restarted achat:

• while achat ran it sat on UDP port 55405 (I think)
    • after shutting it down and restarting, the VersionUpdater was using UDP port 58479
    • when achat itself was running again it used UDP port 54835, i.e. not the same one it used previously
    • [/list]

Conclusion: it's picking new ports every time you run it. I've no idea which range it is picking its ports from, so you could either open up everything above 1024 or try something a little more restricted like 53000-56000 and hope that that suffices.

The Support page doesn't say much about it either unfortunately, it simply says something like “allow all UDP traffic on your router”.

Any suggestions from the ATeam maybe?

Triumph999
    Participant

I often think it's a shame there's no listing at the bottom of the page showing who's online at any time – no particular reason for it I suppose, though this is the only forum I've ever been on that doesn't have this.

Lover
    Participant

True, you only know it when you look at the little balloon under the name – a brighter point inside of the balloon says “is online”.
    I agree, it would be a nice feature.

TightFit74
    Participant

Learning something new everyday. Thanks Lover!

Lover
    Participant

No problem, always there to help

Tina6630
    Participant

can some one tell me what the blue star in top right corner means on persons card?

Lover
    Participant

Hi Tina,
    in general it means this member is a premium one.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Tina,

For guys it means premium, for girls/shemales it either means premium or that they received a gift..

suimha
    Participant

Hi
    I bought a hairstyle but my hair did not change
    what should I do?
    tnx

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi suimha,

you can only change your avatar into new things you bought in the shop after you become a premium member. either by getting a 3-day membership by A$ or paying for one. After becoming premium, you can change and only as long as the membership's duration.

Tight

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.