Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I cannot accept hot drugs in my board. So I take Adera to my room and protect the world outside

hentaiboy69
    Participant

but who will protect you from her!? mmmmmmhhhh, hope you have a strong will….if not, well, easy matc for me tonigth! 

Luctor
    Participant

chuckles… 

“HEROINE” … Luctor… she's a heroine…

Isn't that some kind of drugs?  😮

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I cannot accept hot drugs in my board. So I take Adera to my room and protect the world outside

but who will protect you from her!? mmmmmmhhhh, hope you have a strong will….if not, well, easy matc for me tonigth!  

see, Lover…..i had advice you! 

Assttor
    Participant

Necesito ayuda, si alguien me puede decir si ademas de targeta de credito existe otra forma de pago para conseguir $ en Achat alguien sabria decirme como, soy de España, y la verdad no quiero usar la targeta, gracias con antelacion.

Lover
    Participant

@ Assttor:
    Por favor, pregunte Medjai. Le ayuda en español. He remitido su solicitud a él.

Ponyboy808
    Participant

So I downloaded the German language expansion thinking I could switch from English to German as a translator during chat. Now German is my default language and I don't know how to change it back. Any help would be much appreciated.

Lover
    Participant

You can't switch between the languages. I think you have installed the German version as told on the homepage – then you have to delete it and re-install the original (english) version.

robsulfer
    Participant

Hi, I have a question. 

I just canceled my premium membership and all is well with that however. I have been trying to find a way to cancel my actual account and can not seem to find it on the web site or in the FAQ Forum.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy my time here but i need to cancel for other reasons.

thanks for your time and take care.

Lover
    Participant

Hi robsulfer,

here on the top line you see a button “Support”. Use this to contact the A-Team. Ask them to cancel your account.

salem929
    Participant

Hi there

i wonder how can change the email that i used for register achat.

the second question I used to have an old account but someone hacked my email and stole my old account, how can i retrieve it if possible,,

regards

Salem

Lover
    Participant

Hi Salem,
    I've never tried but it should be possible:

Goto “Profile” on the left side you see “Modify Profile” – Account Related Settings. Change your email, enter your password and press “Change profile”

ilovehead69
    Participant

Here's a question:

GIFTGIVING

Is it possible to give a girl an item as a gift vs just A$? if not then I highly recommend it as there is more meaning to an item than just $$$$! 

Lover
    Participant

No, it's not possible! We have several threads for this question. The two current one are these:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1990.0.html

ilovehead69
    Participant

Thanks Lover, one of the post seems to be dead since last year, and the other one died mid Feb. Hopefully my reply will help stimulate the options change!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.