Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Go to  “Customise” yourself.

Look to the boxes on the right.   Click on   “Your Body”

4th box down is  your make up.  

The ones you can use will be shown.

The ones you will need to buy will also be marked.  You can click on the  makeup to buy if you have enough A$

This will change your toe nails when you change your make up.

Mnntt
    Participant

Ahh there we go!
    Thanks so much everyone

Matara
    Participant

Hello all

I'm quite interested in possibly buying subscription to A-Chat but I wanted to check what happens when the sub expires.

I read in another FAQ that the clothes will not be swappable (which is fine) but I wondered what will happen to any positions purchased.
    So basically if I bought about 12 positions with the A$ would I suddenly loose access to them once my sub runs out?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Matara.

I'm afraid the poses are locked too, along with the clothes. But if the person you are rooming with is still subscribed then their poses are still available.  But they might not have the ones you like, or any.

If we had access to the poses once our subscription expired no one would ever renew.

If you subscribe for Twelve Months you do get a lot of ACHAT $ though.  And if you do run out then you can easily buy more, if you can afford it that is.  I personally use the option to pay through GamePay.  You can use PayPal.  That's one of the reasons I like this place.  As well as all the amazing people I've met here. 

Lover
    Participant

It's like Zu said. When your membership runs out, you are free member. You don't have access to anything, that needs a membership (clothes, poses, speed slider). The clothes you're wearing at this time will stay on your avi. You can change clothes, but only wear those who are for free.

PaCo1982
    Participant

hi
    first sorry for my bad english
    iam a man in the real live and i wanna play here with a male charkder . when i start Achat iam a wommen
    wanna chance this. but i dont know what i must doing now. 
    :-please help my  to change it
    thx

Lover
    Participant

As I said in my pm, send a ticket to support. They change your gender once and transfer all your bought items to your new avi.

Marinacd69
    Participant

Hello
    I have a premium member for year. Means this, that I have to buy A$ every time, or my account is supplemented automatically,  like each month or so?

Nat33
    Participant

Hello
    I have a premium member for year. Means this, that I have to buy A$ every time, or my account is supplemented automatically,  like each month or so?

Hi Marina,

There are three types of subscription:

– Recurring, $9.95/month gives A$1500 virtual credit every month

– Non-recurring, $24.95/3months gives A$3000 virtual credit once

– Non-recurring, $49.95/year gives A$6000 virtual credit once (Only $4 per month!)

When your subscrition is finished you had a message in game.
    Yes you have the A$ corresponding to the type of subscription you have taken.

If you want more A$, your subscription must be valid.
    – Buy A$2500 virtual credit, it costs only $14.95

– Or buy A$5000 virtual credit for $24.95 (save 17%)

– Or buy A$10000 virtual credit for $39.95 (save 33%)

Marinacd69
    Participant

Thanks for info

Lover
    Participant

You also can login to your account on website and check your subscription. You see the date you last renewed it – exactly one year later, your subscriptions expires.

pacheco33
    Participant

how I can cancel my subscription? i cant pay more

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Why does anyone want to unsubscribe your all ready a member here?

Lover
    Participant

If you have bought a 1 year membership, you don't have anything to do if you want to play as prem until the year is over. Afterwards you can stay and play as free member

Lover
    Participant

I know Brandy, but we didn't have enough infos to be sure. So I added this info, in case she has another subscription

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.