Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Hi elik32, did you get an answer? You know, you also can use the support-button on the top of this page. Then you will contact the admin directly.

Anonymous

How do you find out your AChat member number? I am trying to locate my profile page on the website but don't want to search through hundreds, or even thousands of pages.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Elijah,
    I don't know how to find the member number, I think it's not possible about the homepage (maybe if you buy AChat-money?). You are able to search for your own name. Click in the upper line “Members”, then “Partner Search” and write your own name. Ready.

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick response, Lover.

I feel like a fool for not noticing the search button.

Lover
    Participant

Hey Elijah, let me guess – you are a man
    Sometimens men are not able to see the obviously – even if it's placed in our eyes, lol.

Male Lover

Anonymous

That is true in most cases, but in this case I blame the size of the font.

hotney
    Participant

a littel question
    i just baught a new strap on i can wear it  but i can t use it , is it normal or i have to do somthing for using it? ^^” :-X

sinnnn
    Participant

I noticed that myself.  Whats the point of buying the strap-ons if we can't use them.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I ran into that as well… another one of those cases where I would have liked to have been able to sell it back because I bought it with the idea that when using the strap on positions I could use my strap on.

BUT if you have it on as lingerie you can use it in some sex positions (just tested, but didn't test them all so I don't know which ones at this point).

Anonymous

@ Elijah:

as far as i know, nobody has an AChat member #

hotney
    Participant

ok thanks

Estoria
    Participant

Hey there. Is there any way to enlarge the chatbox? I'm a chatty person and with all the random (free) males saying hi, I just can't read what my friends are saying…

Anonymous

Unfortunately not, Estoria. As others have mentioned this became an even bigger issue with the last update. I really hope they're working on this. The chat part is so central in this community after all.

Estoria
    Participant

And then I have another strange question..  :-[

Is it possible to temporary be a male instead of a female? Because I have a lot of nice positions, but sometimes you meet a girl that's not comfortable with a female and yet.. And I'd love to entertain them in another form. I know that's weird and all.. But I'm just looking after the friends I meet..  :-[

Anonymous

It's not allowed due to previous abuse of this very feature. The only way to go about it would be to create a separate account, but that would strip you of your bought positions.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.