Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    FxmaN
    Participant

i did, but there are no search results…
    i've tried searching – robotgirl – robogirl- robo-and robot.
    Nothing i've came across

Lover
    Participant

The simplest way – use “search”, choose “Female” and klick the right arrow below the shown girls. The first girl without a blue star is robot girl.
    If you search for a name you have to type the correct latters. If I remember right, you have to type “Robot Girl” with empty spave between and always big capital the first letter.

TightFit74
    Participant

The capital has no influence on the search results. Any username can be typed with either big or small letters. But the space in between 'Robot' and 'Girl'/'Boy' is essential. But the way Lover explained will find her/him (although she isn't always the first without a blue star, I don't know about Robot Boy though…)

Janine Dee
    Participant

You can thin the search by clicking their gender, and bi. You'll still have to scroll a bit, but Lover's right they are the first without a star.

Anonymous

not true

premium members who have let their membership expire will show without a blue star between the last of the premium members with a blue star and robot boy or girl

first…all paid premiums…blue star
    next…expired premiums…no blue star
    then…robots
    last…free users

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm no longer premuim :'( :'( :'( :'(
    I feel so naked.  So normal.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Please don't look at me. :'( :'( :'(

Anonymous

oh stop your whining    *slap slap* 
    you are special. you go in the room with any of the 3 of us and we'll take care of you…get you all naked and make you feel *sooooooo* good    :-* 

Janine Dee
    Participant

But I like looking at you naked.  :-* :-* :-*

Frankly Darling the way things are going I'll be joining you come March when I would have to renew.

Adera
    Participant

Do I also get a slap… but on my ass if I whine abit?

TightFit74
    Participant

And I'm missing out on all the fun…  :'(

Anonymous

you don't have to whine
    i'll just take you over my knee and slap you until you're red 

Lover
    Participant

@ bobbler

not true

premium members who have let their membership expire will show without a blue star between the last of the premium members with a blue star and robot boy or girl

Robots are always the first without a blue star, I've never seen it in another way if I used search button.

And to all my friends, leave this topic, it's just for FAQs

TightFit74
    Participant

I have seen it. But never more than one user and not always. Maybe just a glitch.

And since we are in FAQ, any ground rule on which the search list is compiled? I mean, who gets on the first and who on the second and so forth? The division into premium users and none-premium users I understand, but who gets first and who gets last?

Lover
    Participant

Some time ago it was said, it depends on the time you have subscribed. But that's oviously not true. Maybe just the difference between prem and free member? And just random compilation in these areas?

Anonymous

@ Lover:
    well…you are wrong…sorry to say. i see it quite often

and tight, it is not a glitch. i was just talking to a girl the other day who fit exactly…she was an expired premium user who showed up in the listings after the last paid premium user and before the robot…and no blue star

and…the search used to be based on seniority as to who places where on the list. now i'm pretty sure it has to do with how much money the member has currently in their account, or how much money they have spent overall

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.