Skip to content

Fashion contest 2014

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Fashion contest 2014

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

We start a fashion contest for every member of AChat. Dress your avi like you want and join. Also make sure, your background fits to your style.

Director: Lover
    Co-Director: Brandybee

Category:
    Most elegant

Women/Shemales/Men

Prize: 500A$ for every winner

Date to join: October 19 – November 2

Time to vote: November 3 – 17

The directors will collect all pics (your avi in game, wearing the fashion) and publish them in an own topic.
    The participant sends a pic or his profile name to the director. If you're not able to take a pic by yourself, the directors will do for you.
    The directors will confirm the entry, sending a pm. After getting this confirmation, change clothes again.
    In case your look/style already is used, you will have to choose another one.
    You only are allowed to join with one avi. If you join with two or more, you will be diqualified.

Note
    You can't upload your pics here. You have to use an image hoster (eg Filefap http://www.filefap.com) and uload your pic there, then link it with forum

How to take pics:
    Adult Game AChat > Support > FAQ > How do you take pictures while in a room?
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2598.0.html

It's called how to take pics in room but it's the same for your avi in game

Brandybee
    Participant

Roll up. Lets see that sexy  “Blue Steel” look

Zoolander.jpg

hukk
    Participant

I think no man or woman can ever match Zoolanders “Blue Steel” Brandy. Instead, I'll opt for the Mark Walberg look, circa 1991 aka Marky Mark outfit. I think I'll woo the judges with that. If I can find an abandoned warehouse with a punching bag image for my background then I would have the look complete.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTByyx_mk30l9Nx3RkLaQ67wgQLjJmrwneaQMrv2NHuduNOmb5-[/img]

Also, a big congrats to LeighDee for  offering up the idea of a Fashion Contest here in achat. Proud of ya' lovely. I hope to have a private previewing of what outfits you'll submit for the competition…just so I can provide you with some constructive feedback. 

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Also, a big congrats to LeighDee for  offering up the idea of a Fashion Contest here in achat. Proud of ya' lovely. I hope to have a private previewing of what outfits you'll submit for the competition…just so I can provide you with some constructive feedback. 

Well thank you Hukk and oh most definitely you will have a very informative and very descriptive previewing of all outfits; and but of course “feed back” will be totally expected and well received my love

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

cant wait to start on this  this will be fun 😮

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Me On  the way to the  Fashion Contest.  dont I look so nice I think I  do 

AusWoody
    Participant

ok so now im a MODEL  LMAO

leighdeexxx
    Participant

ok so now im a MODEL  LMAO

WELL THERE IS NOTHING MORE SEXY THAN A BIKER MODEL…TOO BAD WE COULDNT SEE MORE OF THE HOG! THAT WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A PANTY DROPPER FOR US FEMALES THAT LOVE A BIG FAT HOG

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Fashion Contest  is here soon 

Yay!

If you got it show it.

Quote:

Modeling is the best because you have to look hot,
    which comes easy to me, you know. I'm blessed with that.

Ashton Kutcher

Lover
    Participant

We expand the time to join until the end of this week

leighdeexxx
    Participant

We expand the time to join until the end of this week

THANKS WIILL TELL EVERYONE

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Just wondering ~ How come this contest hasn't started yet?

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Just wondering ~ How come this contest hasn't started yet?

ITSAMY123, IT WILL BE STARTING SOON, WAS JUST MAKING SURE ALL WHO WANTED TO ENTER DID SO (and thank you for showing interest in the contest pretty cool )

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Is there  a date  for it  .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.