Skip to content

FASHION CONTEST 2014 – The Show

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests FASHION CONTEST 2014 – The Show

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

8443873785_3a46ab575a.jpg

This would have been my entry if I was in time  Got to love Tightfits  dress

leighdeexxx
    Participant

A MESSAGE FROM THE ONE THAT JUST LANDED FROM THE RUNWAY IN PARIS, BRANDYBEE! THE DESIGNERS OF THIS MOST UMMM UNCLASSIFIABLE DESIGN,  ARE STONE AND JAYC. BRANDYBEE's  MESSAGE IS TO COME ENJOY AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LISTED UP ABOVE. 

Brandybee's footnote.

Thank you Leighdee for your assistance in the pic.  As you can see Stone & Jayc's look is rather unique, as I make my way along the cat walk to show off the magnificent colour clash.
    I believe one may not have taken properly. Unfortunately I havent got the expertise to assist.  Please could someone assist in posting the missing pic as Lover is away.

Once done,  Please look at the other wonderful models and cast your vote on your favourite.

Lover
    Participant

I'm sorry for the troubles with the pics. I have uploaded them, checked and everything was working. Then had to hurry to start my trip, I'm back now. Hope everything is working now.

Lover
    Participant

The poll will be closed Sunday night european time, Sunday afternoon US time. Keep on voting!

Lover
    Participant
    The poll is closed now. Thanks to all participants and to all who have voted.
    Congrats Leighdeexxx and Misdevious, you both are the winner of the 1st AChat Fashion Contest!

You get A$ 500 for winning the contest. Use it wise

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant
    Congrats Leighdeexxx and Misdevious
    Brandybee
    Participant

Congratulations Ladies.

You looked stunning.

Well done to all who took part.

Brandybee
    Participant

Cant resist  publishing this wonderful fashion icon –

It would be a sin to not put him on the catwalk

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Cant resist  publishing this wonderful fashion icon –

It would be a sin to not put him on the catwalk

THANK YOU BRANDY,
    AND YES YOU ARE SO CORRECT!
    IT WOULD BE SUCH A SHAME TO WASTE SUCH CLUTTERED LOVELINESS…
    and here is what his captivated audience had to say about his featured runway appearance….

ALL SHOWING THEIR APPRECIATION IN THEIR OWN SPECIAL WAY!

[img]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/despicable-me-minions-clapping.gif#CLAPPING%20317×169[/img]

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.