Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

Yep maybe i've to take a step back…shift down one gear i mean;D fortunately it's the other leg but don't wanna sound like a softy…i'm doin' good…no not but thx anyway for your recovery greetings…if it's not killin' you..it makes you stronger…what a stupid phrase

tigershark
    Participant

Agreed, it would be great if it actually happened, Lover   

Bear, I'd have to see about cost for getting my bike shipped over though, either that or hire a similar machine out there – I couldn't cope with one of those strange American bikes, I'm afraid!  The music, warm nights and scantily-clad women sound like a plan, however 

Triumph you can rent a Harley-Davidson from almost any dealer in the country…only strangeness youll experience is having a 1200 cc vibrator between your legs

islandsun
    Participant

: 1200 cc Vibrator >DAMN < thats sweet ! 

Lover
    Participant

Alstott, gute Besserung und lass dich nicht unterkriegen. 

alstott
    Participant

It's nothing serious just a pulled muscle but for me a horror scenario to stay at home no physical activities  …danke schön für die Genesungswünsche Lover du weißt doch Unkraut vergeht nie 

Triumph999
    Participant

Triumph you can rent a Harley-Davidson from almost any dealer in the country…only strangeness youll experience is having a 1200 cc vibrator between your legs

A Harley?? Pfft, my Sprint 1050 packs more torque and BHP from a smaller engine, my son. Plus double the top speed of some Harleys!

Here's mine:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/Triumph999/DSC_0653.jpg

(can't post the pic, for some reason the front gets cut off the photo )

TightFit74
    Participant

You know what? I'll be on a trike on this trip… 3 wheels almost feel like a car and I can bring more girls and provisions! lol

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM-orONokCKSy8lNV1QTnhi5eg7s_vY4Xe7xQkaYd4lmoIp-CJFQ&t=1[/img]

alstott
    Participant

@Triumph no doubt that you maybe fuckin' me on the street what's the speed concern…but…but…feeling this unhuman barbarous power of a 1564cc engine between my legs…and unleashes the beast when i turn the tap to the fullest…wow everytime i almost get a boner
    but it's okay some like the speed of a bike some just like to cruise some like a mix of both..the road is big enough let us burn some rubber on the asphalt 

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight nice but not the same as snuggling up on the back of bike w hands roaming all over  ! and my upper legs , thights pressing  into a nice male partner !

Damn at work and doing this to myself again !  :

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Or you could sit in my lap in this thing

Ardeur
    Participant

A friend of mine wants to do an east-to-west tour in the US with a buddy somewhere in the not so far future. I'd love to go with them, but I don't have the money, nor the license. Anyway, wouldn't you just about fall apart when riding a 1000+ cc vibrator all day for a month or longer? I'd probably slip off after the first 15 minutes, but his equipment might protest to such treatment… 

TightFit74
    Participant

Just went out with my stepdad and -brother. Men's night out… It was very nice, just couldn't keep my eyes off the cute waitress

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight Geeze man your single that what your suppost to do ! :

will did she keep looking back ?  do tell !  hehehe !

Nothing cuter than a sky big guy ! 

With a nice smile i MIGHT ADD ! TY
    I`m smiling !

TightFit74
    Participant

Unfortunately she took her job seriously. A busy night. Maybe a glance or two…  She did look cute in that apron. Unfortunately AChat has corrupted me.. Having all kinds of naughty thoughts… Maybe I should take a break…

Bear
    Participant

Today is Fathers Day in the States… so my good wishes and hopes to all the fathers out there. Take pride and joy in the marvel of your creation this day!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.