Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is the same category. Well done and funny for some distraction.

Harley1956
    Participant

Just found this thread……… hmm…….. favorite movies…….. damn….. so many….. as for the classics….. would have to say Gone With The Wind…. but hard to pick just one……. Miracle on 34th Street?… (old version with Natalie Wood as the little girl)….. damn….. Grapes of Wrath….. and a really good old western……. wasn't quite even a hour and a half long…… called The Ox Bow Incident with Henry Fonda…….or High Noon with Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly……….. then lets not forget Errol Flynn in Robin Hood…… or John Wayne in the calvalry trilogies…… Fort Apache, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon and Rio Grande….. could go on and on……… guess I am showing my “youth”??

Lover
    Participant

Harley, are you just showing your youth or is this a place to live your youth again? 
    I remember Miracle on 34th Street, good one. And of course, High Noon is unforgettable!

sinnnn
    Participant

Man On Fire, love Denzel.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I talk during movies, not one of my finest traits perhaps, but I do, usually poking fun. Man on Fire had me watching in stunned silence. It was amazing!

Lover
    Participant

Yeah, Man on Fire is great.

Janine, I also am doing something while watching movies; reading, writing, working…

sinnnn
    Participant

@Lover
    You forgot arithmetic 

Lover
    Participant

@ Sinnnn:
    No!

sinnnn
    Participant

@Lover
    ROTFL

sinnnn
    Participant

Just finished watching For Colored Girls and well htere too much for me to say cause I am feeling it all right notw.  Very good emotional movie.

Lover
    Participant

Watched Saw VII (aka Saw 3d); as I love Saw I have to say: Great finish

Janine Dee
    Participant

I had wanted to go to it in the theater, but since I KNOW I'll be getting it for my library I haven't bothered yet… and by this point it's probably gone in my area.

sinnnn
    Participant

Is it finished REALLY?  Think it might be a Jason long ass theme going here.

Lover
    Participant

Yeah, they said it is definitely the last part. Of course I beliebe it. They always say “This is definitely the last part.” and they keep their words. Until they make the next definitely last part

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

“Shiny. Let's be bad guys…”

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.