Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

well I will be looking for opinions on Tron:Legacy over the next few days, I anticipate that will be the first 3D movie I will go see.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh I will be there kicking ppl out my way to see Tron.  Always had a crush on him and he still looks good as a old man.  Like Sean Connery, purrrrr.

Yes I know they are old Adera, but still so damn cute.

Lover
    Participant

3D is fantastic. I have a 3D-TV at home and watched Final Destination 4 in 3D. Ahhhhh!!!! And some kind of sports, a music concert and several cartoons. SO real.
    Watching 3D  in a cinema must be even better!

Bear
    Participant

3D TV,…I'll wait till I get OLD  :, good lord if I got one now I'd be a couch potato addicted to that.

sinnnn
    Participant

Goin to go see Tron now, let you know how it is when I get back.  That is if I don't pass out from this freaking cold. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Tron was good, but it could have been epic.

Adera
    Participant

I have to go and watch that movie in 3d before they make place for some other movie.

Adera
    Participant

Saw it in 3d yesterday, I think it was really good. Well the story could have been abit better.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Ok, TRUE GRIT… Its an amazing movie, even if it doesnt have John  Wayne in it. Go see it if you can, folks. It's well worth it.

Bear
    Participant

Thanks sinnnn. hopefully I can get back on track with my plans to see it

sinnnn
    Participant

YW Bear, my pleasure(really it was).  Welcome back  :-*

THX for the heads up Trek

Bear
    Participant

Saw Season of the Witch,…ehhh,…wasn't what I expected. 

This could have been a lot better movie,…elements were there…some parts made no sense what so ever

alstott
    Participant

Just saw the mechanic with jason statham it`s so cool and i saw sucker punch and the season of the witch well thumbs down for both

Triumph999
    Participant

Have just been forced to watch High School Musical 3 by my 9-year-old daughter…I doubt I'll ever recover  :-[

But on a plus note she watched the Fellowship of the Ring with me, and absolutely loved it! The Two Towers next… 

Bear
    Participant

What we do to please our daughters…

Caught the newest Pirates on Sunday…fun times continue…

as a footnote… finally saw a 3d movie… Thor… not certain I picked the right movie to appreciate the full effect of 3d… dark shots tend to damper the true effects of the movie

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.