Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I haven't seen Thor, but I can tell you that a well done 3d movie is great!

Triumph999
    Participant

Yep, too right there Lover – a properly-made 3D movie makes all the difference – *cough* Avatar, anyone?

Lover
    Participant

Avatar is great, yes. As I said I watched Resident Evil Afterlife 3D at home, it's another great one!
    Hope to get Saw 3D soon…

alstott
    Participant

Yesterday i finally saw “Hall Pass” too funy go for it guys you won't regret it !

Lover
    Participant

@ Alstott: Hall Pass? Never heard about this, what is it?

alstott
    Participant

In germany it named “Alles erlaubt-eine Woche ohne Regeln”…there are 2 married buddys they are both unhappy with their sex lives and missing the old days when they were single…realizing this, their wives decide to give them a “Hall Pass”: A week off from marriage, in which they can have sex with other women….they are skeptical at first, but ultimately accept the offers and try to pick up women with their friends…so they try a week long to get their youth back..but guess what..it isn't easy…sooo funny

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Alstott, I've seen the commercial, think gonna watch it next week.

tigershark
    Participant

THE HIGHLANDER….none of the sequels…they destroyed the continuity…connery and lambert both were forced by a court to make Highlander II…..the action is great, the soundtrack is awesome, and the original plot and storyline were both original and amazing….very few movies come close to the total package HIGHLANDER presents….as for any movie by James Cameron…he spends too much, his plots are usually weak and if you remove the flash you're left with shit….I may be a perv but the big drawback to the titanic was putting 1990 morals on 1910 characters…and if any of you like the movie….against all odds…or cape fear for that matter…watch a movie named out of the past or the original cape fear…much much more disturbing

Janine Dee
    Participant

Were they REALLY forced by a court to make Highlander 2? It SUCKED so that makes sense, but I didn't realize they had a judicial gun to their heads.

Bear
    Participant

If they had provisions in their original contract for a sequel,  yes they could be forced by court order to perform…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Wow, but I can't see anyone being in that movie willingly.

alstott
    Participant

Just saw two movies first one…hangover 2…it's cool it's funny…but the second which i was so excited to see…priest…damn so dissapointed…just another bad movie about vampire hunters..ok with some cool action scenes but the most time you could imagine what happens next 

Alexander29
    Participant

Movie Reviews?

To all the flick addicts out there: maybe we can share our ideas on recent movies here?

Lover
    Participant

Hi Alexander,

there is a thread for this: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,589.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno if you had mension this two series (i don't had read all!), so excuse me……what about Alien and the last two movie about Batman (Begin and The Dark Night)!? Alien is one of the few sample when a sequel is better of the first movie!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.