Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Agree with Alstott, hangover is great and a worthy continuation.
    Yes hentai, Alien 2+3 were better than Alien 1.
    Final destination 5 is also made very well.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The Christian Bale Batman… yeah, they wanted to make a “realistic” super hero movie. No radio active spiders, no gamma radiation, just someone (let's be honest) insane enough to put on a costume and run around fighting crime, and it turned out magnificently.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, and don't forget the amazing Joker of Heath Ledger……he was the cherry on the cake! i don't think we gonna have a better Joker then him!

Janine Dee
    Participant

He did do an amazing job. No argument.

NewGurl
    Participant

The Christian Bale batman movies are much more realistic than the earlier versions.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I give Keaton credit, and Clooney tried, but had crap for a script.

But they still got more then a little painful.

Bale has talent AND the right movies to use it on.

NewGurl
    Participant

How did Bale go from the skinny aneroxic dude in The Machinest, to the buff dude in Batman Begins?. They werent that far apart.

Adera
    Participant

Christian Bale is hot as well.

How did Bale go from the skinny aneroxic dude in The Machinest, to the buff dude in Batman Begins?. They werent that far apart.

Steroids.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The Christian Bale batman movies are much more realistic than the earlier versions.

well, the old Batman movies was to cartoonist style but had their nice side. the new batman is more “realistic” and dark in some scene.

Christian Bale is hot as well.

Steroids.

steroids and well payed personall trainer……a mix a good actor can't miss! 

wonder what gonna happend if Bale/Batman meet Halle Berry/Catwoman……..miaaaaoooo!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I felt Keaton kept it as “real” as the script allowed, it was after him that they started playing up the camp… almost like a REALLY big budget version of the 70's Batman show.

Either way they were still feeling it was a movie based on a comic, so they seemed ready to play things up at will. With Batman Begins, and Dark Knight they wanted to take the Batman story fully into the real world.

I mean even the villains are those who are more reality based. Like I do NOT see Poison Ivy, or Mr Freeze making appearances because they are a bit more fantastic.

I had heard Robin Williams had been in talks to be the Riddler for the next one. Which I SO hope for.

As far as Bale and steroids… could explain the rage issues.

But just a devoted personal trainer, and the ability to devote the time the rest of us hold down jobs JUST to working out… the steroids might not have been necessary.

On the Batman/Catwoman meeting? I would guess a media version of a matter/anti-matter reaction as really good movie meets really awful one.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, i wasn't thinking about the movie itself, but about the main character……Janine, you can't deny Halle Berry was a sooooo pretty kitty! eh eh!
    hello-tags-pink-halle-berry-cat-woman-4.jpg

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I AM a comic geek and I feel that Catwoman should have the whole bodysuit with the kitty ears an integral part. They actually have a sort of kitty ear helmet in the comic as well right now, and I don't like it. 

Adera
    Participant

As far as Bale and steroids… could explain the rage issues.

But just a devoted personal trainer, and the ability to devote the time the rest of us hold down jobs JUST to working out… the steroids might not have been necessary.

On the Batman/Catwoman meeting? I would guess a media version of a matter/anti-matter reaction as really good movie meets really awful one.

Wasn't there like 6 months between The Machinist and Batman Begins? I would bet on steroids in his case.

As sexy as Halle Berry's outfit is I think she should have left the high heels out from her costume. Same thing with the Transformers movies, why don't they take off their damn heels when they're in something of a war zone!? But… it's like this in loads of movies and it does look sexy.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, i agree, high heels are a lot uncomfortable in some scene, but they are a must, you now……this is what customer wanaa see on a sexy girl whit sexy outfit

Actually I AM a comic geek and I feel that Catwoman should have the whole bodysuit with the kitty ears an integral part. They actually have a sort of kitty ear helmet in the comic as well right now, and I don't like it. 

well, Janine, i don't usually read Batman comics, but i can understand what u mean……i think it's the influence on japan sentai (Power Rangers & Co). but if you look at “Batman: The Brave and the Bold “, u can see a more classic catwoman, even if her dress isn't so practice for a thief. here u can see two of the last version of her, the second one is from “Batman: The Brave and the Bold “

Janine Dee
    Participant

Her ears look more like a bat's in that first one… I just like Catwoman in a bodysuit really, and I've been reading the Batwoman comics. She's an openly gay super-hero.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.