Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, not so gay, from what i remember……at least, she is attracted from Bats! well, in most of the animated series….dunno in comics!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Batwoman, Kate Kane. Her current story started in Detective Comics, and then did well enough to spin into her own title as part of DC's new 52.

While Catwoman herself has shown no signs I've heard of (besides some REALLY fun fan art of course) she was in a series called “Gotham City Sirens” where they finally had the chemistry between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy addressed when Harley asked Ivy if she loved her… and then betrayed her to run off with Joker. Which SUCKED, but made sense story wise, and it was REALLY nice to see the topic addressed.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

On Deviant Art i had see lot of art about Ivy and Harly in love…..

Janine Dee
    Participant

And DC acknowledged it, and then had Harley run back to the Joker. Which on the girl's love hand sucks, but makes sense for the character. Harley's messed up in the head, and Ivy is the closest she's had to a healthy relationship. That she would chose the unstable joker makes more sense for her as a character.

NewGurl
    Participant

As for Robim Williams playing the Riddler. In his prime, yes, now he is just too old.

Janine Dee
    Participant

You make a very good point about his age… BUT I'll say I think he could/can pull it off. What convinces me is that movie (One Hour Photo?) where he plays a psycho. I think he could put the edge in that this series would need in it's Riddler.

NewGurl
    Participant

I agree he would be great, but would his health stand up to it. He had heart problems a year or so ago.

Adera
    Participant

I just watched the American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. It was really good filmatization though I think Noomi Rapace made a better Lisbeth than Rooney Mara.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

My favorite movie is an old one.  I really love “The Quiet Man” with Maureen O'Hara and John Wayne. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

Tucker and Dale vs Evil 

Pafe, do you know “Bud Abbott Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein”?

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya…

I love the old Abbott and Costello movies.  We watch that one every Halloween season, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein and we also watch Hold That Ghost.  They're a riot.

Thanks for letting me share,
        Pafe

NewGurl
    Participant

In my opinioin, the best Abbott and Costello movie is “The Time Of Their Lives”.  I also like “The Wistful Widow Of Wagon Gap”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

personally, i had found really interessing the 2 movie about Sherlock Holmes, even if the last one was a bit slow to rise in the story.

Janine Dee
    Participant

My big thing in the movies department right now, and on a fairly regular basis are the “found footage” horror movies.

Of course I can't call it a real genre yet because I only know of 4, but I adore those 4.

The Blair Witch Project
    Paranormal Activity 1-3

BWP is really good, but PA just takes it to a whole other level. Either way though I adore the feel that they are portraying actual events. For me that is MUCH scarier then some CGI gorefest.

Adera
    Participant

I have to see Paranormal Activity, they do seem good.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.