Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

The guy (Curry)  has a knack for facial expressions which come off natural,…definitely enjoy watching him.

Leslie Nielson fan besides…(Airplane, Police Story…Scary Movie 4) that man has been in quite a number of films over the decades,…I know Forbidden Planet filmed  in the 50' one his first movies.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Politically I hate both sides equally for reasons that are surprisingly similar. I say this because I think my favorite role I've seen Leslie Neilsen in is “An American Carol”, A VERY political movie, but still hilarious in my opinion.

sinnnn
    Participant

Taken.  That is all I have to say.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Um Sweetie that was Liam Neeson. We were talking the white haired guy who did Police Squad. Taken is an awesome movie though.

sinnnn
    Participant

Taken.  That is all I have to say.

Lover
    Participant

An American Werewolf In London by John Landis. John Landis made many great movies like Kentucky Fried Chicken (the first of Abrahams, Zucker, Zucker), Blues Brothers, Trading Places and another great one with Eddy Murphy, Coming to America

sinnnn
    Participant

Q Tarantino movies.  I love them all, even the ones he sold rights to.

Lover
    Participant

We just spoke about “Pulp Fiction”. Also “From Dusk Till Dawn” is great and “Kill Bill” funny He also made one of the best episodes of CSI, Grave Danger (author) and produced “Hostel 1 & 2”.
    Yes, Quentin is a multi talent.

Bear
    Participant

Supposedly he has hinted in interviews that  a third in the series of “Kill Bill” is in the works but I have heard little of it. Be interesting to see how he approaches it.

Chance
    Participant

2012 was awesome, though some parts were iffy. I went to see Toy Story 3 in 3d, there wasn't a LOT of 3d in it, but it still was a good movie. I'm honestly excited for Saw 7, but I don't know how they'll continue with it, Saw 6 looked like a good enough ending for the movies to me.

Lover
    Participant

@ Chance: I agree, Saw 6 had a good ending. And also Saw 5… I read that there will be Saw 7.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The thing I can say most about Saw is that they always seem to think of something. They've done a great enough job that I'll keep following where they lead.

sinnnn
    Participant

Loved the new The Karate Kid.  Enjoyed Sorcerer's Appentice.  Loved Toy Story 3.  The Last Airbender, rather watch the animated version over and over again.  Fucking loved the hell out of Inception, it was AWESOME.

Lover
    Participant

I am surprised, nobody mentioned James Bond so far

sinnnn
    Participant

Fine then.  Love the new James Bonds, they were raw, gritty and down to earth.  I do enjoy the old ones with the gadgets and all but the new version made it more human(more believable).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.