Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite Movies (remake from Say…)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Lmao, it feels more like some mind practice for me.

Well if they become pretentious it gets abit silly and if you know abit more about a subject they usually use it the wrong way in movies.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh if you liked Memento then you might like Identity and Nightwatch with Euegen MeGreger(Iknow I spelled his name wrong, The cute guy from Trainspotting, Star Wars 123, Moulin Rouge).

sinnnn
    Participant

But I do like all of the Jay and Silent Bob movies.  Dogma being my fav.

Adera
    Participant

I'll look up Nightwatch.

Lover
    Participant

The Expendables and Red are great movies. Waiting for “unstoppable”.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back… Eliza Dushku in black leather and in what was supposed to be a lesbian relationship with Shannon Elizabeth's character (was cut out, but the subtext was wonderfully there).

Happy Sigh

Adera
    Participant

I've seen Resident Evil After Life now, really entertaining movie . No point going to the theatre here since they don't have 3d, so I saw the movie at home.

Lover
    Participant

Adera, my TV is a 3d-television. We cant watch it here… don't wear your leopard dress, if you really wanna watch it

Have just seen “Due Date”. It's ok, some very good scenes. But not an unforgettable movie.

sinnnn
    Participant

Saw Harry Potter Deathly Hallows n Loved it.

Adera
    Participant

@Lover
    I wonder what I would have to wear, I like to cudle when watching movies. You might have to pause the movie at times.

@Sinnnn
    I'm abit dissapointed with the Harry Potter movies, I've read the books and the movies are usually abit childish. But then movies always feel rushed and that they misses alot when you've read the books first, was the same with Twilight.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Vampires don't sparkle!

Sorry, reflex 

Adera
    Participant

Those do, though I find sparikling girls better than sparkling guys. I don't see why guys need to sparkle.

In the first Twilight movie, during the second biology class they show Bellas face when she's watching Edward look into the microscope. She kinda coils her toungue and looks quite horny. They didn't have to make it that obvious.

Btw a friend showed me this youtube clip, don't look at it if you're not ready to take people making fun of Twilight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSgwTOqQTA

sinnnn
    Participant

Twilight movies do suck.  Poor acting and poor writing.  As for the Harry Potters, the movies are good, but the books are always a helluva lot better. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I would say mockery is the only thing Twilight is good for. 

Adera
    Participant

It was good reading.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.