Skip to content

Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Just restarting the thread here so we can continue where the original thread leaves off.

mikki
    Participant

Jeri Ryan as Sevin of Nine, she was what made Voyager watchable for most people, male and female alike, I also liked the couple of Episodes of The Sentinel where shes starred as a female sentinel.

Janine Dee
    Participant

She did? That was the show with the guy with the super senses? That actually sounds pretty cool.

Lover
    Participant

Mikki and Janine, your last posts have been in the fav movies. Of course, Voyager was not a movie and we can go on talking here. I just mention this to not confuse the rest of us.

And sinnnn wrote Alf. Aaaaaaaahhh, how could I forget him? I loved Alf and still sometimes watch it when they repeat it. And talking bout Alf another one comes back in my mind.
    Married… with children

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yes, but Jeri Ryan does both, and is equally sexy doing so.  Which is how it got there.

I've seen Alf, I think it was on Family Guy… always struck me as kinda creepy. Like a REALLY ugly teddy bear, that could talk, and probably drank.

Lover
    Participant

Today I heared that they gonna make a movie of “The Fall Guy”. Every pubescent boy wanted to see Heather Thomas. And we had compassion with Howie. Lee Majors also performed “The Unknown Stuntman”, the title songg. Nothing special, but nice to listen.

And for all who know Charlie's Angels, both the movies as well the original series – what do you like more?

sinnnn
    Participant

Why are they making movies of tv shows.  Really the A-Team sucked.  They keep picking the wrg type of tv show to make a movie off.  Sheech

Janine Dee
    Participant

Because it saves them from having to get creative while assuring them an audience. Because yes the A-Team may have sucked (haven't seen either) you DID go. Which is what they were hoping for. The nostalgia audience should at least recoup their costs.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hell I didn't go.  Wait for that to dvd.  My boyz told me it sucked bad.  They have yet to fail me when it comes to movies.  Besides that “Mr. T” just looked awful.    I went to see the Last Airbender.  If I had never seen the anime I would have thought it was great.  Its just good/alright.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, I've been skeptical when I saw M Night Shamalan's (sp?) name on it. The guy's just… weird, and not in the good does his own thing way.  More in the “Thank you for watching the past hour and a half of story, please let me negate it in such a way that let's me feel I'm oh so clever while you feel you wasted your money.”

And yes, I heard Mr. T was actually one of those MMA guys in his first acting role.

Lover
    Participant

I don't know if he is known in America, but I loved “Mr. Bean”, an english comedy TV series.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Bean

sinnnn
    Participant

Ohh we know of Mr. Bean.  Poor man is bonkers.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Some British Comedy I like…. like I actually went to the musical Spamalot and loved it… some Bristish comedy I just don't get… I just don't get Mr. Bean.

Bear
    Participant

Like Mr. Bean myself,…

And now for something completely different…Monty Pythons' Flying Circus…

Lover
    Participant

They also made one of my favs songs' (I think I posted it in Fav Films and Fav Music): Always Look At The Bright Side Of Life
    If there is someone who does not know what we are talking about (unbelievable):
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7rcm0_monty-python-always-look-on-the-bri_shortfilms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.