Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Lover? Is that supposed to be “Bright” side of life? Or is it from the new musical Idle is putting together, BASED on the Life of Brian movie?

Lover
    Participant

No, it was just a misspelling, thanks for your question. I don't know if he will change the title for the new musicle.

Janine Dee
    Participant

*shrugs* He even came up with new songs for Spamalot while modifying others. Still, it was a lot of fun so I'm more then willing to trust him.

Lover
    Participant

I like Tim Allen and loved his “Home Improvement”

sinnnn
    Participant

How bout The Great American Hero?  Silver Spoons or Growing Pains? 

Lover
    Participant

Riptide, Kojak & The Streets of San Francisco with an excelletn Karl Malden and the young Michael Douglas

sinnnn
    Participant

The Rockford Files, Miami Vice, Knight Rider, Alien Nation, Falcon Crest, Tales From the Darkside, Friday 13th tv series,

Lover
    Participant

Alias with Jennifer Garner; Miami Vice was cult, though the movie remake once more was shit

sinnnn
    Participant

I blocked that an other horrible remakes from my mind.  Its the only way to stay truly sane.

Charmed, Forever Knight,  The Adams Family, Blood Ties, Fantasy, Kindred, The Monkies,Starsky & Hutch, Tales from the Crypt, Ultraviolet (UK 1998),Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, and The Munsters, Surface  .  Dark Shadows, loved the remake, sucked that they never finished it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I never watched the movie, but the guy who was their boss who was on Battlestar Galatica when they put the movie out was approached to do the movie… his response was sending them a video of him not saying a word, just shaking his head… I thought that was hilarious, as well incredibly cool on his part.

Ohhh and I saw some bits and pieces of Forever Knight in syndication. There was another vampire tv show I loved Kindred: The Embraced. It was based of the White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade RPG and was all about a society of vampires (there were different bloodlines that typified certain beliefs about vampires) that lived by what was called “The Masquerade” which basically meant “The human's don't know were real. Last time they found out the Inquisition happened. So stay hidden or we'll kill you.”

It was a really awesome show, but sadly only had one season as the gamers that they were holing would watch were turned off by the fact the same guy who made Beverly Hills 90210 also made Kindred, but I own it on DVD and am very glad I do.

Urban
    Participant

A creazy one from the 70's

La legende des Chevaliers aux 108 étoiles / The Water Margin (don't know who translate the tittle )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xsvz_la-legende-des-chevaliers-aux-108-e_shortfilms

sinnnn
    Participant

I own Kindred and most vampire/wolf flicks.  Hi Five babes.  I liked the Friday 13th tv series.  Also like Sliders even tho seson 5 was ruined.

Urban
    Participant

2 frigthning TV of the 80's :

Noirs sont les Galaxies (Darck are the Galaxy :o) 1981: The heros was hunted by aliens who was killing people with a kind of srpay. After been “sprayed” a kind of plant was growing in the victim's boy until she blow-up 

music : http://fr.coucoucircus.org/series/generique.php?id=1940

Les Visiteurs (1980) : no really hard TV show but the music was…. hum a sample is better than a talk

http://www.coucoucircus.org/series/generique.php?id=627

sinnnn
    Participant

New show called Persons Unknown, its like a new Lost and Saw with the bloody traps.

Anonymous

Don't miss out on the Sherlock mini series on BBC. A modern take on the classic story.
    Just brilliant.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.