Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

New show called Persons Unknown, its like a new Lost and Saw with the bloody traps.

which channel? what day? what time?

spill! 

sinnnn
    Participant

Oops meant to say without the bloody traps, but one guy lost his head so would that be considered a bloody trap?

We live in different states babe, so our channels will be different.  So look it up.  LOL.  You know you have the right show if you see the guy from Ferris Brewlers Day Off in it, the nerdy rich friend.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I remember hearing about shows like Dexter edited for broadcast tv… and I remember thinking “Must REALLY be a short show.” Yeah, I know Dex is doing more then chopping up bad guys, but part of the show is the horrific things he does. I'm sure you get the idea, but I can't imagine you getting the FEEL.

Bear
    Participant

bouli are you speaking of the Sherlock series set  in modern day era?

Anonymous

the *name* of the channel, not the number! 

forget it!  i'll find it on my own   

sinnnn
    Participant

LOL, I don't remember the channel babe.  thats why I said look it up.  LOL.  Keep sticking that tongue out at me and I'll put it to good use. :-*

Anonymous

promises promises…

where would you like me to put it?  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

Well I believe in working from the top to the bottom.  So a kiss to the forhead, nose, deep kiss to the lips…..you get the point(more likely I will get the point).

Anonymous

you'll get more than just the point

sinnnn
    Participant

And I quote     

promises promises…

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sinnnn
    Participant
    sinnnn
    Participant

Oh and bobcat, the station that show is on is CBS.  That is the one with the peacock right?  Suck at channel names.

Anonymous

no it's nbc and i already found it…but too late.  come to find out it must have been airing all summer, because on my “primetime on demand” listings it shows episodes 8 to 13 available

oh well…guess i missed it as i can't see all the others now…and the new tv season starts soon anyway

sinnnn
    Participant

I have to do this.  SPET 24.  SPET 24. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3n7q8BqfA

and for you Smallville fans, this is the last season.  Goodbye Clark, Hellloooo Superman.

Grey Anatomy, yessss.  Fringe is coming back, its the Xfiles on crack. 

Lover
    Participant

Soon in Germany is starting a series called “The walking dead”. The trailer and what I read about seem to be interesting. Does anybody know it?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.