Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Arrgh I get so annoyed of Pams swedish in True Blood, its awfull. Atleast Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) is a real swede and can say things right.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Gotta love the new Battlestar Galactica… Caprica Six, Sharon Agathon, and yes, even Kara Thrace… Gotta love the passion!
    Oh, and Jeri Ryan was Fucking hot, but so was Jadzia Dax from DS9.
    And we cannot omit the beauties from “Wild Things”, Denise Richards and Neve Campbell… Damn that was hot…

sinnnn
    Participant

K, Will Riker is fucking hot.  And agree the 1st wild thing was the hmmmmm.

But FireFly and Farscape, Supernatural will always be #1 for me.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Wanted to kiss and lick my way along Jadzia's spots, and the kiss from Rejoined was HOT.

Kind of like when Seven gave B'Elanna a mating bite. 

Haven't watched Fire Fly… have wanted to shoot Whedon ever since he shot Tara.

Anonymous

Farscape 

Bear
    Participant

Firefly is a special series,…along with Serenity the movie…

sinnnn
    Participant

What I don't understand is how can the network jackasses end a good series such as Farscape and Firefly.  Keep replacing good stuff with crap that they end up cancelling.  the dumbasses

Janine Dee
    Participant

I remember Babylon 5 got bounced around by the networks because they couldn't get enough control of it.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hell they new Stargate was a cash cow and milked it for all its worth.  The new series Universe season 1 was good, til it got to the end and then haven't felt the urge to watch 2nd season.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Damn… just finished my DVD's of Dexter's 4th Season. An amazing show, but I prefer the parts where I'm just rooting him on in his hunts. 

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

SG-U 2nd season is “OK”, but unless you're a die hard SG fan, such as I, dont sacrifice for it. Firefly… And Farscape… Can anyone say Claudia Black? Mmmmm…

In SG-1 there was Samantha Carter… now she's a hottie… and dont forget Fraya (Tok'ra)…

In other news, what about Arwin… Damn, Liv Tyler is sexy…

And then, there's the beauty from “Sleeping Dictionary”, the one and only Jessica Alba. Who hasn't thought about her…

sinnnn
    Participant

I like The Boondocks animation series.  Some ppl will find it offensive but I find it funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ki6NlU7AA(now if you go look don't bitch to me later bout it.  Did say some might find it offensive, like duh)

other twisted movie i like to watch is called Meet The Feebles(makes you wonder what the hell be going threw some writers heads)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwde4xTQ1o

Bear
    Participant

Damn… just finished my DVD's of Dexter's 4th Season. An amazing show, but I prefer the parts where I'm just rooting him on in his hunts. 

was an amazing season,..and shocking…

Lover
    Participant

Dexter never has been my series. Though I thought this suits to me when I have read about before watching it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Very shocking, but I worry slightly that they may have Dex angst a bit. I'm fairly confident, because they seem to keep any angst to roughly an eps length (like with that cop who killed her family Dex got a bit morose, but at the end actually shouted at her he would rather they found out then loose them).

So the elements are there, and I could see SOME, but Dex… angst just doesn't suit a serial killer.

And Lover… it's a dark trip, one heck of a trip, but a dark one. One of the reasons I like it however is because of that darkness. Dexter's dark side may be taking steroids, but we all have our own, and those times I can identify can be both alarming, and revelatory.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.