Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

The Walking Dead is quite good, lots of zombies.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera Thanks for attempting to getting us back on track…but uh,,is that a tv show?

Mystery Science Theater 2000/3000 was one I use to enjoy watching,…talking during the show was always encouraged.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, there are 6 episodes as of yet.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Mystery Science 2000? I've only heard of 3000.

But I also know of the website Rifftrax.com that was set up by the creators after MST3k went big and the owners of the copyrights of the crappy old movies they made fun of started wanting a cut. Now on Rifftrax they watch a movie, record a MP3, and you buy the MP3 and watch the movie on your own.

Much the same effect, but big time titles like Iron Man, Harry Potter, etc.

Bear
    Participant

Well I always knew it as MST3k, but read something about a 2000..(mid 80's?)

Janine Dee
    Participant

No clue. It's entirely possible, but yeah, never heard of it.

alstott
    Participant

I can`t get enough from californication this series is so cool and funny…i love hank moody

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, i know this topic is old, dead and not about anime……i know it……but…but…..HAVE TO SHARE THIIIIIS!

umbelivebleeeee! hi's coming at cinema! yahoooo! one of the hero of my youth….Captain Harlock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0Mp9s2-vU

from the same author of Galaxy Express 999, a wonderfull and immortal character!

Rukya
    Participant

Yes i saw this few months ago that they was making this movie and i wait it , as many lovers of mangas i suppose 

Ps : For info , Captain Harlock is called Albator in france . Its shorter and easyer to remind 

old_goat
    Participant

I love Doc. Martin
    Great series.
    He is way too much like me.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ps : For info , Captain Harlock is called Albator in france . Its shorter and easyer to remind 

easy to remember, but sorry……i prefer the original name, Rukya…..much better!

Rukya
    Participant

i agree , captain Harlock is a better name , but not sure that all the old french peoples who grow calling him Albator think the same 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i agree , captain Harlock is a better name , but not sure that all the old french peoples who grow calling him Albator think the same 

Who cares!? 

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm ? ….. carefull how you talk !!! My paddle is still waiting for butts 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hmmm ? ….. carefull how you talk !!! My paddle is still waiting for butts 

yup…..too bad i don't have a pic here to show you…i'm sure you gonna like it!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.