Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Favorite TV (remake from Say…)

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Since we're on the subject of TV shows, and this one is not a remake, my daughter has gotten me hooked on Rosemay & Thyme.  A British show, that we get here in the US on Public Television.

rosemary-thyme-logo%255B1%255D.jpg

I've developed a case of the hots for both Mrs. Laura Thyme and Miss Rosemary Boxer.  I'd love to invite those two out to the ranch, but there's only one problem…

Whenever those two ladies show up anywhere… somebody's dead.

Lover
    Participant

Two wonderful ladies… it could be called “Pafe & Sat”. Oh there is a difference. People are more alive after meeting them. At least i never have heard Pafe killed someone with her boudoir shoes…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, i know this topic is old, dead and not about anime……i know it……but…but…..HAVE TO SHARE THIIIIIS!

umbelivebleeeee! hi's coming at cinema! yahoooo! one of the hero of my youth….Captain Harlock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0Mp9s2-vU

from the same author of Galaxy Express 999, a wonderfull and immortal character!

Ok…..some update, aka, new trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMTvAtoDD6o

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I knew this thread existed!

OK, this weekend I have been watching “Lost Girl” I am up to season 1 episode 8.
    To be honest, I only got interested because I found all these Bo & Lauren fan made vids on youtube.
    It is made in Canada. The main character is Bo she is a 28 yr old female who isn't  human. It seems there is a hidden world out there of the Fae. Most of our fairy tales and legends come to life.
    Bo is a succubus with the ability to seduce any human and can kill them by “feeding” off their life force.  Problem is in the pilot episode, Bo doesn't know any of this (about the Fae world) , she thinks she is just some kind of freak or monster.
    She also has wolverine type healing abilities, BUT only while making love. Dyson, the werewolf, is more than happy to help her heal on many occasions
    nudge nudge wink wink 

Our young Heroine though is bisexual in nature and is finding herself emotinally attracted to the human doctor, Lauren. But healing with Lauren would probably kill the blonde doctor.
    The first 5 minutes of season 1 ep 8 is quite steamy . Sorry I can't find any youtube post of just that scene.

The writing so far is Blah, the acting is meh. But it's season 1 many shows are just finding their way in the first season, and they are up to season 5. So I will slog through it. 

Steamy Bo and Dyson compilation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tnekgil3A
    Bo being a seductive succubus (she can't help it)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy8zOGW8r4

Bear
    Participant

It's an interesting series…Lost Girl…

Hooked on the Originals… vamps, werewolves and witches … nothing cute  and fuzzy about any of them. My all fav though is Black List. That show has kept me stumped over and over in it's plot twists. What seems obvious is exactly wrong.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Finished episode 8.
    We turned a corner. It was very good. the acting is still meh, but the writing is pulling together

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Since we're on the subject of TV shows, and this one is not a remake, my daughter has gotten me hooked on Rosemay & Thyme.  A British show, that we get here in the US on Public Television.

I've developed a case of the hots for both Mrs. Laura Thyme and Miss Rosemary Boxer.  I'd love to invite those two out to the ranch, but there's only one problem…

Whenever those two ladies show up anywhere… somebody's dead.

believe me or not I love this show I used  to watch it  and some Uk  ones now and then

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Started Episode 9  😮  THEY KNOW!  Those bastards.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

LOST GIRL season 1 finale.
    😮 Wow, twists, excitement, answers, new questions and a love lost.
    Was very good. Acting is still meh.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

OK, Lost Girl: update

Bo, Lauren, AND NADIA. WTF?    I didn't sign up for a threeway! 

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.