Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Alita
    Participant

play ffxiv HB  heres my get in here now picture ;p

79514__468x_miqote-pantsu-by-tororoto.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks for the offert, Alita…….but really don't have time to play another game….

btw, white panties!? Mmmhm, very nice!

Alita
    Participant

HB!!    join kitty!

hehehe joooooin us

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I imagine those screenshot are from the last FF…….too bad it probably you need to pay a montly fee amnd at the moment i can't…..sigh!

i join the kitty with my spirit…miaoooo!

Covems
    Participant
    Stumbled across this…

… thought I would share.

Alita
    Participant

omg covems i just fell out of my chair laughing LOL

old_goat
    Participant

View of a player.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Old_goat, i edited your post to erase all that balck unutilized space.

now, up the thread again, talking to you about how my old love for Transformers rise again in the last year and half. it was thanks to the last series, Transformers Prime and yesterday i decide to take a look at a game for PC of 2010, War for Cybertron.

nice graphic in a 3d vision shooter, brins Autobot and Decepticon on our screen, revealing the true about the war on their home planet. nice add, the game let play on both side, letting you be the lord of destruction orthe paladin of freedom! what did you like more, my friend!?

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Dragon age… so much fun choosing between Zevran and Alistair
    Who am I kidding?
    Zevran's soooooooooo sexy

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGO6n9EOayGmuJskWNT6heHJobQfAVcgbz9W1CEKdBCex23g4b[/img]

mrsexlover
    Participant

This is a game i play everyday for some minutes, it's called

The Simpsons – Tapped out

It's played with your fingers and available for both IOS as Android, you get to build up Springfield again after Homer lets it explode because he is to much playing on his MyPad

you get tasks to do with money or donuts as reward, as you play along you get more and more characters to play with. Also there are lots of specials when something is in season like christmas or like now valentines day

with this specials you can get more if you play along with your “neighbour” friends

Most important, this game is totaly free, so give it a go, and if you need a friendly neighbour just give me a pm and i will tell you my nickname so you can ad me.

Alita
    Participant

i knew there was spy cams in my living room… ;p

View of a player.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I just finished Bioshock Infinate. It has a twilight zone type ending. Took me a while to get into it because I am not generally into FPSers. but once the story took hold, I was pulled in.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

might not be a video game but it is good video pose

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I just finished The Walking Dead: Season 2 game.
    wow WOW WOW.  Its tough being 11  😮

Alita
    Participant

I have yet to try that one Andrea.  I want to play that last of us game, but I have to get a PlayStation 4.  sooo maybe will get that around the holidays hehehe.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.