Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

No Janine, not everyone. I actualley know 2 guys who never have played it
    And it's at least 4 or 5 years ago I played it.

Bear
    Participant

Gears of War for on-line combat when I play…

sinnnn
    Participant

These are old games bout to mention.

Parasite Eve, Discworld(just funny), Sonic the hedgehog, Crystlis.  Q-bert, Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac Man and Dig Dug. 

Bear
    Participant

old games…two words

Missile Command

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm considering a digital download of a old PS1 game Legacy of Kain. I played some of the sequels on PS2, and I love the series. I think it was one of the first, if not the first game I played where you weren't at all heroic. (Life recharges are people chained to walls, and you have to drain them all as even if you are full it will help grow your life bar.)

But with this game you start as the mortal nobleman Kain, you die on the first level (I guess they throw guys at you till you die.) You then wake up in hell and agree to a Necromancer's deal to let you get back and get revenge, he just fails to mention you're coming back as a vampire.

sinnnn
    Participant

I remember that game.  Damn that was a long time ago.  I like DL the old ps1 and 2 games. 
    Oh answer to your DMC question babe.  Been had the anime a long time ago, before it even made it here.  I love it.  Right now I am watching Ergo Proxy again and my fav His and Hers Circumstance.  Oh check out this funny one called Wallflower.

Anyone likes racing games, check out Blur.  You can dl the demo if you have PS3.  Later

Janine Dee
    Participant

Anyone play Doom 3? I found it thrift shopping today and I plan on installing it on my PC.

My question though is if anyone knows where I can find the flashlight mod. I remember back when this first came out I heard how you can use your flashlight, or your gun, not both, and I don't want to even mess with that.

Urban
    Participant

Duke Nukem 3D and the infamous battle in the peep show

Can't remember the song you play when you hit the mic 

sinnnn
    Participant

Did I mention all of the Tomb Raiders.  If so I am saying it again.  Tomb Raider.

Urban
    Participant

No way !

dukevslara.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Duke ruuuleeeeee 

Janine Dee
    Participant

From my understanding Duke Nukem hasn't had a game in well over a decade. So you should make that a ruled in the past tense at least. 

hahayhea
    Participant

i like too mant games to list.

right now im playing rome:total war. been wanting to play it since it came out but my old comp wouldnt run it.

it has been well worth the wait….even tho i get my butt kicked by the guys and gals that been playin for years

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's one of the reasons I do not like online play. I have too much in my life to dedicate myself to developing the skill level of some of the basement dwellers who live on this online game server or another, and I don't want to have to sit and have them speak/type how I got PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinnnn
    Participant

Hi Five Janine.  An Tomb Raider is coming out with another game, hmmmmm didn't she also have some movies.  Resident Evils, Silent Hill, Fear and Fatal Frame, Folklore and again Heavenly Sword(cause that chic was just so Heavenly).

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh! Maybe I'll look into Heavenly Sword. I don't know if I mentioned, but I have basically finished Inferno off (some online trophies to earn, but some I have no real plans to both getting, like the ones for designing and uploading your own trials). So now I am deciding on what game I want to get next. I was leaning towards GTA4 since there's also two additional versions you can download off the PS Store that use the disc, but are basically new games with the GTA4 engine.

But I remember Heavenly Sword catching my attention way back when it first came out.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.