Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

Hmmm … I dont know if its the good place to post it , but as it is not about achat , i will ask it here .

I bough a game ( ME3 ) for my computer . I installed it , but it didnt start when i tryed to play . I was supposing that it wasnt compatible with my computer .

Yesterday , i downloaded the demo version of ME3 and it worked . Does it mean that the game is compatible with my computer ? and if yes , is the game i bough hmmm kind of corrupted ?

Are you using “Origin” ? Here I had to download Origin and use it to play Mass Effect 3. Origin is EA's version of Steam.

Rukya
    Participant

Yes , Origin was included with the game . when i launch the game i have the synchronisation of datas , then nothing happen after

Momma_andrea
    Participant

oh, you may have to update Origin, not ME3. This happened to me months after I first played it and had put it away for a while, and then it wouldn't launch.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9383953.page

Alita
    Participant
    Kingdustin
    Participant

Final Fantasy 14, I here that game was crap and square-enix closed it down to give it a mega over haul. I hope you like it Alita. I played 11 didn't care for it. when you play let us know how it is.

Alita
    Participant

Final Fantasy 14, I here that game was crap and square-enix closed it down to give it a mega over haul. I hope you like it Alita. I played 11 didn't care for it. when you play let us know how it is.

I got the beta and played it the new overhaul is much better and the game is playable now.  so i'm excited to play the full game now

beerman32
    Participant

anybody like the assians creed series i cant wait untill black flag comes out

Kingdustin
    Participant

Glad to hear you are enjoying it Alita, I try to get into the beta but so far no luck.

beerman32
    yes I am looking forward to new AC black flag I love the navel combat in AC3, i am so glad it coming back stronger then every.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello all! i up this thread to ask you if someone had ever play the Monster Hunter series.

not having a console, i had never try it, but have admit i think it must be an intriguing game! your opinion are welcome!

Alita
    Participant

Hello all! i up this thread to ask you if someone had ever play the Monster Hunter series.

not having a console, i had never try it, but have admit i think it must be an intriguing game! your opinion are welcome!

its not bad if you have a Nintendo Wii U try it you can get a demo online.  But if you have a PS3 there is the Final Fantasy 14 coming out in a few weeks ;p    well also you can get it for PC too.

http://www.gamecontinuum.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=438

THEY HAS KITTIES HB !!!!!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

don't have a console or Wii U, so i can't try it……
    about FF 14, let's see…….but no much time to pplay at the moment!

pssst, i have a kitty too in my lair…..

Alita
    Participant

don't have a console or Wii U, so i can't try it……
    about FF 14, let's see…….but no much time to pplay at the moment!

pssst, i have a kitty too in my lair…..

*puts on kitty ears and sits in a box that says “take me to your lair”*  Mew Mew Mew~ HB take me home

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*carrying the box and taking it to my lair*

Welcome home kitty! 

io8p.png

Alita
    Participant

YAY!

rebb
    Participant

I didn't expect to find this kind of topic but I guess my fav games are the ones I play with my bf or watch him play but the best ive seen are
    1. Deadpool
    2.Anarchy reigns/max anarchy
    3.Resident evil series
    4.metroid series
    5.CoD black ops 2
    6.Lost planet 2
    7.Tom Clancy's ghost recon future soldier
    8.GoW Judgement

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.