Skip to content

Female Impostors. Male Imposters. Gender Fluid Avatars

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Female Impostors. Male Imposters. Gender Fluid Avatars

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh, well I do like it when a hetero man starts chatting with me (if he's nice that is) and yes it happens often which is a good thing, but it's not often that I start a chat with a hetero man if my intentions are to room.

TightFit74
    Participant

In another thread, there was a discussion about hetero sexualism and bisexualism and gay. I agreed with the notion that it is a gliding scale, maybe even without absolutes. Though I see myself as a woman's-man, I do feel attracted to shemales if they are feminine from within, instead of wearing a shroud of being a woman.

Does that make me instantly bi? I know it discard me as a 100% straight guy.. In the end, the gender only matters so much. It is the personality behind it that makes someone interesting or not.

As far as discovering if the girl on the other hand is a girl is concerned, invest in chatting, getting to know someone before you jump in a room.The only way to have some confidence the person you are meeting, is more or less the person they say they are. Everyone here wears a mask, but most are here not with the intention to deceive..

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't say that a man that likes shemales is necessarily bi, it of course depends in what way he likes shemales but most men I've been with are just open minded hetero men.

Lover
    Participant

Janine would call me het set I'm straight guy. But I don't make it depends on the physical body. If a shemale want to room with me and she wants to be the “man” then, I don't do it. If the shemale, like Adera, is feminini I don't have a problem. SHe then is a girl with one more tail as usual.

But we have to take care. This thread is about spotting fake girls.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, many men use to be fake shemale too for advantage of the situation for gift too, you know…..not so pertinent whit the subject, but really closed to it

Adera
    Participant

But we have to take care. This thread is about spotting fake girls.

Well the topic doesn't exclude irl, there it would for example be to spot me as a trans in a group of females. :

Well, many maen use to be fake shemale too for advantage of the situation for gift too, you know…..not so pertinent whit the subject, but really closed to it

There is that… and the whoring, the whoring is partially responsible for why quite a few men play as shemales or females. A side effect of that is that people get the wrong picture of shemales, annoys and confuses me when females come onto me like she would at a man and treat me as such as well. Can't tell you if those are fakes or not because I've most often lost interest before I've got any further feeling of that person.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, accept my apologize for all the men who are doing this…….i really respect you Adera and Stephanie too. You are more stronger then many many men…….and me, of course!

Adera
    Participant

You don't have to apologize hentaiboy, your being honest about it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

now you are make me blush, my dear! 

West69
    Participant

In another thread, there was a discussion about hetero sexualism and bisexualism and gay. I agreed with the notion that it is a gliding scale, maybe even without absolutes. Though I see myself as a woman's-man, I do feel attracted to shemales if they are feminine from within, instead of wearing a shroud of being a woman.

Does that make me instantly bi? I know it discard me as a 100% straight guy.. In the end, the gender only matters so much. It is the personality behind it that makes someone interesting or not.

As far as discovering if the girl on the other hand is a girl is concerned, invest in chatting, getting to know someone before you jump in a room.The only way to have some confidence the person you are meeting, is more or less the person they say they are. Everyone here wears a mask, but most are here not with the intention to deceive..

You are, as usual, eloquent and have captured my sentiments exactly. I would add that, even in a game and wearing a mask, we
    should sincerely feel our partner's emotions, in addition to the physical pleasure. 

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Kittens back to post for fun:

I can understand peoples frustrations on this topic.

The fact that they are being lied to regarding their partners online is something that people can take extremely personally. Mainly because of all the emotions they invest in them. Makes it no different from being lied to in real life .. it feels like you have been physically cut. (I know from personal experience of that fact)

Everyone has made good points ranging from the increase in whoring in AChat to the attitudes/ramifications to that act.

My opinion is one of slightly naive trust … I believe that people are all who/what they say they are … I like coming on to just enjoy chatting with people not necessarily having to play around with them. That being said the naive trust ends if it wants to be expanded from here .. having an honest attitude at the beginning is the best approach with AChat.

My opinion on people that fake their gender to be on AChat … playing the devils advocate is that they are doing it for the same reason why many people join AChat to get instant gratification. Denying them this may lessen their presence. However like anyone I can tell very quickly if I am talking with a guy/girl behind the avatar.

Best solution I think that can combat this is (without being overly intrusive as a business)
    1. Allowing Gifts to be done throughout all Sex types available. [takes away the mercenary people to a point]
    2. Be cautious and reserved to the point if you believe this person is lying to you then simply stop talking to them and ignore. [let them find someone else]
    3. The only reason why the whoring (yes even with guys playing as girls) works is that people have it as a resort and take it … or are too lazy/horny and need immediate satisfaction … life doesn't provide that neither should AChat members. If everything related to it takes too long you will notice people drop off.

Ok now another side of a pov. Those of us that are actually girls should not have to prove that we are girls by people demanding us to do so it kills the fun for us. Gender-faking unfortunately is directly related to why people take that approach its unfair that it occurs but understandable.

So the only thing i can think of here is that if you believe a person is not whom they say they are do not join. If they seem to desperate then its a warning sign though not a guarranteed one. And others that people have suggested above.. Like I have said before in the forums … its important to protect yourself first.

The best thing you can do is decide… one way or the other.. its up to you.

PS. My experiences I am aware are not the same as others but I have my attitude that works for me and doesn't impede the fun if i choose to have it. Or the conversations with people I have on AChat.

Adera
    Participant

I think you put it in a good way Kitten.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I think you put it in a good way Kitten.

ty Adera … i just put it in as devils advocate after all there is always many sides to an arguement.

CondomGirl
    Participant

I absolutely agree to most ofthe points that have already been stated to the topic. Even though its a bit odd that we talk about it here because men faking girls could read this information here and use it to better impersonate a female . But it may also lessen their fun in doing it.

These are the points I consider indicating a guy faking a girl:

– Invitations from a female character to avatars like mine that are saying “hetero” in their profile. Not all women are sexually interested in women. I guess real females would be sensible enough not to try inviting such a woman while a horny men in a female character would. For me, I am absolutely straight (unless a good male friend of mine asks me into a MFF threesome), so I do not reply to such invitations as I think it must be a man.

– I consider the whoring mostly a phenomenon on men faking their gender. Even though I understand that a “whore play” can be nice between friends and bring some salt into the soup. Though that must be developed by two characters in their relationship. Therefore I would say that the general requirement of payment to go into a room is an indication for fake girls. For me, I pay for my stuff myself. I could anyone show my credit card invoices to proove. I usually deny receiving gifts from men as I do not want to owe them something. Or my lover and I decided to pay our rings ourselves so that it would be as if one gifted the other (which is unfortunately not yet possible for females to males).

– Direct questions to have sex. And i do not mean the questions about sexual interests or experiences. I guess (like for me) even females like to talk about sex. But i guess no woman would ask in the first three sentences if somebody wants to fuck with her? What do you mean? I guess most of us women want to talk in the begnning and get o know a potential sex partner at least that much that we could consider them for a one night stand

– Close up phtographs of a vagina are definitely not what a female would do!

And these are the points I consider NOT being an evidence of a men faking a girl:

– Language: I personally think there is no better way to describe a penis as cock or dick. I have never heard it different in American teen movies like American Pie which I think it is the usual English word to say to a penis (which i think is much too medicinal as well as vagina). Therefore I also call my pussy what it is. So I guess the use of certain words is not really and indicator. People are just too different and females from certain countries (e.g. Germany) might be also more open-minded, experienced and outgoing than from other countries.

– Dirty Talk: Hell, I love to talk dirty while having sex. While doing it why not tell the guy directly what you want them to do and do not make a poem out of it. But it is only hot if the guy is also able to use another language level while in general talk and sex discussion. Again, people are very different and even girls like dirty talk.

– Anal sex: see above (dirty talk) – my explanations are exactly the same

– any other kind of fetish or sexual interest (except for illegal ones): I guess people are just that different that you cannot say a latex or high heel fetish is just focused on guys so that a female character with all the high heels would indicate a guy faking a girl. The world is not just black and whit ebut it is grey and i think you will find this grey in AChat.

Well that was a very long statement. I hope it expressed my point of view to this topic understandably.

Daniela

Lover
    Participant

Hi Daniela

Even though its a bit odd that we talk about it here because men faking girls could read this information here and use it to better impersonate a female

I'm sure they don't read this forum. Also I'm sure even if they do they aren't able to implement what they are “learning” here. If they do, they must have a big empathy – then they can act like real women and it's ok

I agree to most of your statements, but there is one I disagree: Asking for A$ isn't a typical male phenomenon. There are a lot of real girls doing it.

At least their is no sign which is unique. Here are people from many different countries with many different cultures, backgrounds, languages, ages… which makes it hard to decide. I just can say, I'm sure to discover most of men playing girls. But I also know, I have fallen into tthe trap too
    And looking back to the time I have spent with him, with this knowing now, I do not see any sign – he was really very good, not just during sex – we also talked a lot. small talk and private things too – I still wonder. But I'm not angry – it has happened, nobody is hurt and at least he really was nice and wonderful. Probably he feels more like a woman – then we have to ask ourselves, is it ok to play a girl, if you're a man but feeling like a girl?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.