Skip to content

Female Impostors. Male Imposters. Gender Fluid Avatars

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Female Impostors. Male Imposters. Gender Fluid Avatars

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

After reading all three pages of this thread I have to wonder why no one cares about women picking up male avatars and masquerading as men?

Heck, at the height of the recent LGBT protests we had on here Adera flat out said she was considering getting a female avatar so she could make love to men like she wanted to, and no one blinked.

Which leads me to ask WHY this discussion is so focused on fake females?

Since this type of thread seems to start up every 8 months or so I will just repeat my reply and say that while everyone has their ways that they are “sure” they can spot a man masquerading as a woman, I've yet to hear one that is actually sure.

The only way we could be certain is if we would surrender the anonymity we enjoy here, and go through some some of verification process, and I don't think anything could kill AChat faster.

In 34 days I'll have been here two years, and one thing I've learned over that stretch of time is that your options come down to accepting your lovers here as they present themselves, or stop playing AChat.

medjai
    Participant

You're right Janine and I'm sorry if I seemed “sexist” in my opening, I now realized I should have considered the opposite pov too and I apologize for that. That been said I have nothing against who choose a different gender for reasonable reasons: they feel more like a woman or a man inside or as you mentioned the case of Adera.

As I explained in my opening post I opened this thread cause I though a post like this, where people give their advice on how to avoid being deceived by those that fake their gender just because they think they're gonna get layed easily, would have been usefull to avoid being hurt by those who doen't care about your feelings but just your body.

And for the whoring phenomenon I think that it's not a sure indicator either. But now that we brought up this subject don't be too influenced by it, fortunatley Achat is full of nice girls and guys to chat and be around with so be optimist and go out there to find theme, it's worth it I promise 

Janine Dee
    Participant

It was not anything directed at you personally medjai.

This post does come up on a regular basis, and it's always worries about men impersonating women. That's why I brought up women impersonating men, or Adera's thoughts on getting a female avatar so she would have viable options for being fucked by men, because those aren't mentioned.

This thread has been playing out like all those before it, and I just thought it time to mention the other gender options, and say that I've never heard of a way to be truly sure that anyone here would agree too.

I just don't see what there is beyond that truth. Women can be butch (or whores, or non-native speakers, or any of those other ways people are sure means they “must” be men), and there are those who are using this because they feel more like one gender or another inside as you stated.

Deception is bad of course, but for me at least part of AChat is that I can be entirely open with things I can't share in real life.

I mean yeah, I'm out and proud as a gay woman, but I'm not nearly as vocal about my Domme side because that can REALLY mess up your life if that info gets into the wrong hands.

Here however I can express that part of me openly and honestly because you guys DON'T know the rest of me. The irony being that our anonymity can allow us to be honest in ways we constantly lie about in our day to day lives.

So, again, for my $A .02 while I am gay and therefore stuck on the female avatar I'm honest enough with myself to know that I don't know WHO is at the other side of the screen. Ultimately I feel it's better I don't, I would loose too much of what brings me here in the first place.

Urban
    Participant

Janine a little hint :
    Maybe because it is a male hetero who asked the question.
    It seem logic for his gender/orientation to ask the question like this and not “how you detect fake male” ?

why this tread come so often ? Maybe because it is an important matter for hetero males ?
    (And let's go on the males cliches)
    It can be important for lesbians/bisex womens/transgender who do not like being abused if they chose to be with a woman.

Now if the question “How to detect a fake man” is really important for you :

Why you do not open a new post ?  :

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Daniela I am going to have to disagree with you on some points. The others I definitely agree with you

– Close up phtographs of a vagina are definitely not what a female would do!

One of my girlfriends has posted photos of this type on another site that she uses as more or less a joke. However she reconsidered after so many perverted messages. So its not that wont be done just something that is very rare and is easily regrettable.

And these are the points I consider NOT being an evidence of a men faking a girl:

– Language: I personally think there is no better way to describe a penis as cock or dick. I have never heard it different in American teen movies like American Pie which I think it is the usual English word to say to a penis (which i think is much too medicinal as well as vagina). Therefore I also call my pussy what it is. So I guess the use of certain words is not really and indicator. People are just too different and females from certain countries (e.g. Germany) might be also more open-minded, experienced and outgoing than from other countries.

– Dirty Talk: Hell, I love to talk dirty while having sex. While doing it why not tell the guy directly what you want them to do and do not make a poem out of it. But it is only hot if the guy is also able to use another language level while in general talk and sex discussion. Again, people are very different and even girls like dirty talk.

– Anal sex: see above (dirty talk) – my explanations are exactly the same

– any other kind of fetish or sexual interest (except for illegal ones): I guess people are just that different that you cannot say a latex or high heel fetish is just focused on guys so that a female character with all the high heels would indicate a guy faking a girl. The world is not just black and whit ebut it is grey and i think you will find this grey in AChat.

I agree with these points the reason why is … Language is so varied from country to country even to family level as well. Personally I don't like dirty talk that much … I rather hear moaning in pleasure over the dirty talk that being said like anyone i can get into it. As for a sexual preference being fetish or anal we all have them on some level thus it cant be an indicator.

After reading all three pages of this thread I have to wonder why no one cares about women picking up male avatars and masquerading as men?

Heck, at the height of the recent LGBT protests we had on here Adera flat out said she was considering getting a female avatar so she could make love to men like she wanted to, and no one blinked.

Which leads me to ask WHY this discussion is so focused on fake females?

Since this type of thread seems to start up every 8 months or so I will just repeat my reply and say that while everyone has their ways that they are “sure” they can spot a man masquerading as a woman, I've yet to hear one that is actually sure.

The only way we could be certain is if we would surrender the anonymity we enjoy here, and go through some some of verification process, and I don't think anything could kill AChat faster.

In 34 days I'll have been here two years, and one thing I've learned over that stretch of time is that your options come down to accepting your lovers here as they present themselves, or stop playing AChat.

Excellent point Janine. I think the main reason why that is is that one Medjal is a guy and he has been hurt … so he focused on his personal experience. So not that he wasn't aware more along the line he didn't consider the fact.

Another point is men from what i have seen become very insecure when their sexuality is pulled into question. Which if they are believing they are dealing with a guy over this when they thought it was a girl. Makes them wonder and get very concerned over it. I think the term is “Question Ones Manhood”

Ultimately people cant be sure aside from the vibe the best thing is people being defensive without having it impede their fun.

Personally I did react to Aderas suggestion and if memory serves talk to her about it after. So there wouldn't have been a post anyway.

I think we all enjoy the anonymity that we have here and like having fun. The verification would definitely in my opinion make them loose business.

I am over all personally accepting of my lovers like i said earlier i believe they are what they present or claim that they are. While i may have another vibe that does not impede the fun.

Deception is bad of course, but for me at least part of AChat is that I can be entirely open with things I can't share in real life.

Here however I can express that part of me openly and honestly because you guys DON'T know the rest of me. The irony being that our anonymity can allow us to be honest in ways we constantly lie about in our day to day lives.

I'm honest enough with myself to know that I don't know WHO is at the other side of the screen. Ultimately I feel it's better I don't, I would loose too much of what brings me here in the first place.

Exactly how I feel Janine. I could not have said it better.

Adera
    Participant

I'd like to clarify that I haven't tricked anyone with my female account, all I did was switch to it before going into a room with a man I had been chatting with with my shemale account.

I haven't tried it even once with another shemale or female… even if I would like to see the double ended dildo pose first hand.

I can tell you the name of my female account if you like, though I'm never online with it so there isn't much use.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Adera I dont think anyone believed that you would be tricking someone with your female account just the fact you would be using the more options available in the MF poses.

For you and I Adera we have a big timezone difference … matching up can be difficult plus I am not often on because of how busy I am in real life now.

But if anyone in general would like to show Adera the pose I think you both would enjoy it. I will also look for you on your main profile if i am on so you can see first hand.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Kitten said it already Adera… I had no doubts, I was just using you as an example that it's not quite so black and white as the past three pages painted it. It's THAT I had no doubts that I used you as an example.

For Urban… you seem to be suggesting that I open a thread to get information that I have implicitly stated I see as dangerously unreliable (ways to determine a persons true gender online) about a subject I have no sexual interest in (men).

An actual in AChat example of this sort of thing playing out with the names removed because I'm not sure who was innocent.

This was in roughly my first three months in AChat, definitely still in my slutty stage where I still hadn't grasped quality vs quantity. Now A was inventive and passionate, but insistent to the point of obnoxiousness, and seemingly determined to be the first person I dropped from my list.

Then comes along B. Now, I can't remember if I started talking to her on my own or if she contacted me, but eventually she told me that she saw A in my lists, and heard that A was actually a guy.

Now from A's behavior I was actually ready to believe it, but I've never been one to put stock in gossip so I started asking for details, and her “proof” was that she had heard it from others, but wouldn't tell me how they knew. When she listed her others a guy named C came up and C had already earned himself a place on my ignore list for prickishness above and beyond the call of duty.

Since everyone involved was questionable I just went with my earlier impulse dropped A and got clear, because it didn't feel like someone spreading the news about a bad player, it felt like those bitchy girls we all knew in high school deciding they didn't like someone and were going to make their life miserable.

B actually said she was out to make A leave the game.

I never heard one scrap of actual proof then, and I'm not hearing any here, and that's what worries me. That behaviors that we simply find obnoxious are being used as “signs” worries me. That the first three pages seemed more like that mob worries me.

Adera
    Participant

I think it's important not to forget all ways in this as Janine says, but I guess it's only fake girls that are important to hetero men.

Adera I dont think anyone believed that you would be tricking someone with your female account just the fact you would be using the more options available in the MF poses.

Kitten said it already Adera… I had no doubts, I was just using you as an example that it's not quite so black and white as the past three pages painted it. It's THAT I had no doubts that I used you as an example.

Thanks girls. *hugs*

I don't think of myself as having a pussy when I've played with my female account (even if I would've liked to have been born with one :), I've referred to the fucking as being anal all the time and such since I was only after the poses. I could probably RP at having a pussy and I'm pretty sure I would enjoy it but that's not something I'm going to do unless my partner really wants it.

For you and I Adera we have a big timezone difference … matching up can be difficult plus I am not often on because of how busy I am in real life now.

But if anyone in general would like to show Adera the pose I think you both would enjoy it. I will also look for you on your main profile if i am on so you can see first hand.

Yeah, why do so many of you live on the other side of the world. :

I don't really want to bring this up with females… unless they're friends but even then I don't feel the need for it much.

Humm move in rhythm with her, feel our buttocks touch, someone changing things a little and catching the other one slightly unprepared… oh I'm pretty sure I at least would enjoy it very much.

Rukya
    Participant

for me , the best thing to do is (if you have a doubt about who is in the other side of screen) , ask him / her . After this you have two possibilities :

– 1 you trust him / her anwser and you go in room

– 2 you dont trust him / her and you can stop all

you know some are honest , i yet talk to females avatar who spontaneously told me that thay are men in real 

chasxxx
    Participant

very interesting! many good and wonderful things said here… if we are honest, i believe the main reason it's more important to a man is men are MUCH more emotional than women. in general (dangerous term) i think men tend to take things more seriously in here and forget it's a game. if you start to fall in love with someone, it will be devastating to find out the love of your life is a man! lol. ditto for gay women, although for them, i just think they are actually emotionally stronger than men, so it's more of an annoyance. in the end, if you can't tell the difference, there IS no difference!!!! i have thought of creating a female avatar just to try to experience the feminine side of things. i don't think i am gay or bi, but i LOVE having my ass played with (including insertions) just as i love playing with hers. have known  couple of she-males/trannies in rl, and i would have been proud to go out with them on my arm. @Adera, would love to play sometime!  : all that said, my rl love, who i met here, wasn't in her actual avatar when we met and liked each other. when she felt it might go farther, she told me at once, risking entire relationship. she bravely said, “I HAVE to tell you something!” i was praying to myself “please don't tell me you are a guy or only 17yrs old!”…. that was the worst things i could think of…

bluedenim
    Participant

I have had my eyes opened by this thread, but I still agree with Janine that this is a fantasy site and unless I am going to meet the person behind the avatar in rl (and that will never, ever happen!) I don't really want to know.
    Point in question someone purporting to be very female roomed with me the other day/week, my o/s wife told me that she had suspicions that they were really a man, I had had the same feeling myself (yes you do get a feeling….) but “she” was very nice and frankly I didn't care!

I lol'ed about the photo of the pussy observation…………… there are lots and lots of girls on here showing not just their bodies but their faces too, so how does that stack up?
    When I first came here, I was very hetero and still am in rl, I was also lonely and insecure, why else did I want to explore a fantasy “Chat Room”. The first person I formed a relationship with was (os) a dark-skinned she-male. Unfortunately he got too emotional and having exchanged e-mail addresses, he told me the truth and sent me a picture of the real him. It turned out he was a white teenage boy from the Netherlands. I had begged him not to and that is why I don't give my e-mail out. He seems to have left the site now, so who is better off for knowing?
    I enjoy a good “session of hard sex” (as a girl, I apparently won't say fucking) with a man, but I have to say that as in rl, most of the men here are either neanderthal or uncommunicative. I did say most because I have found some lovely men on here, (see my friends list) but I have also found some lovely She-males and some lovely ladies (or for the sceptics, alleged ladies!).
    I regularly submit to anal sex on here, but (see lot's of advice I have received in previous posts) I have not yet experienced same in rl. This could be because no-one has ever asked for it, but I have to say that it's not something I'm going to rush into…….
    If the thought that someone you are rooming with might not be who or even what they say they are really frightens or worries you then I think you are unlikely to have fun on here.
    Get a life GUYS!

Adera
    Participant

@Chasxxx: We'll find the time for it someday I'm sure.

Well said Blue, I also think it's important to first and foremost relax and have fun here or it's just a waste of time. Laughing at you comment that you can't say “fucking with a man” as a girl, that wouldn't change my view on you.

Azrielle
    Participant

@Chasxxx: We'll find the time for it someday I'm sure.

Well said Blue, I also think it's important to first and foremost relax and have fun here or it's just a waste of time. Laughing at you comment that you can't say “fucking with a man” as a girl, that wouldn't change my view on you.

I agree with you both, Denim & Adera! It's a game, (and a freaking awesome one, I think) so in keeping with the true spirit of this thread… Keep it shiney side up, let the smoke rise after the lightening strikes, and have fun with our game partners.

mwah!
    AZRIELLE

NewGurl
    Participant

Ok, now its time for my two cents worth – I am a woman, a bisexul woman  period.  I have been accused by a few of being a male. The first time I cried and seriously thought of leaving AChat for ever. I am a tomboy, raised around my brother and his friends. I have always enjoyed doing 'manly' things. Working on cars and such, hell I am a maintenance Electrician in RL. My point is some females are more femine than others.there are some males more femine than me, I know that.

For me (using a male set of words) I dont give a Fat Lazy Pregnant Rats Ass what their orientation, or gender is in real life!!! On Here I believe that people are who they say they are… I take them at their word.  And I think others should to, cause what does it matter. unless you are going to meet in real life, and that aint happening for me. Just yesterday, i had a good time with a user that said she was 14, I knew she wasnt, but I treated her as such and had a nice chat.

We have to realize that we are on a Fantasy sex site.  Emphasis on Fantasy!!!  If a man wants to play as a woman and seek out his femine side, we as good members should encourage it, who knows we could help out somone in RL and maybe find out something about ourselves too. I Just dont see what all the uproar is about what you “really” are. My spouse and good friends on here are very special to me and I look at the personality, not the orientation or gender. The only reason I look at the gender is because I know what poses I have and what I dont have. Other than that Who Gives A Shit!!!

Language, I was raised around males and I have worked in Industrial setting for most of my life doing the work usually associated with males, so I talk like a man sometimes, I use the words Fuck, Pussy, Cock and Cunt. Penis and vaginia sound like a 12 year old to me. In the heat of sex I say Im Cumming, not OH I am Arriving. If some of you think that this makes me seem like a man, well then its your loss, I am confident in my sexuality.

I feel a post on this topic is a waste of time, now users will spend more time trying to figure out what gender a user is instead of just having fun, which is what his site is for anyway, isn't it?

Thanks for letting me vent. And I hope I havent offended anyone

Bonnie Butler    (NewGurl)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.