Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Sandra88
    Participant

Uhhhmmmmmmmmm still no Daisychain pose huh ????

Janine Dee
    Participant

Nope, they need to come up with more outfits no one wants.

Sandra88
    Participant

@ JD  pfffffffffffffff… its  breaking my heart that way. Anyway here a link to have some ideas..also my new topic  http://www.french-kamasutra.com/en/

Lover
    Participant

Your link doesn't work Sandra

Janine, I'm really sad about homo actions. They forget you at all and the guys' outfits are the worst clothes I've ever seen.

Janine Dee
    Participant

It is the insult added to the injury. I'm waiting to renew because I figure I'll let them get a decent amount of moves that I can then try out rather then the sitting and watching a paying for the privilege of waiting. I'm thinking it might be awhile before they get out enough moves for me to want to renew. 

Lover
    Participant

You are so right

Bear
    Participant

Bumping because it was buried,… and I that I think it important that many of the good ideas here should not be lost deep in the threads of neglect.

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL thank you very much Bear. 

Bear
    Participant

you know I am a strong advocate of the issue… and AChat.. it serves you too to give the Bi' ladies more reason to spend their scrip they are extorting from the guys.

LADIES… look at the thread… the ideas…AND CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD

Janine has carried your banner of wants alone for too long… you need to show a little support here if you want change!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I must admit. It's gotten heavy. I really realized the weight when my year expired and I looked back.While there were some good streaks there were more dry spells and “WTF were they thinking?” moments (the FF strap on 69 will remain on the all time bad idea list IMHO).

I just couldn't' escape the feeling of “Thanks for all the money Janine, but now that we've got it we've decided to move in another direction… making more painfully ugly underwear for the gentlemen. It's part of our new “Not giving anyone what they want corporate philosophy.”

Adera
    Participant

At least there has been a few good FF releases since your year expired, I'm thinking of the dance and the lap dance though I guess you want to see a difference in what's released before thinking about renewing.

Janine Dee
    Participant

No, both of those are awesome, and I am even willing to overlook that they started MF, but that's still over the course of two months. Which is one a month, which is still pretty slow. I'm personally thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of half a dozen before I bother, simply because once I do I will be back to that one every month if I'm lucky release schedule.

I've said before, I get that they have to go where the money is, but I put my money where I'll enjoy it.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah one a month is quite slow and that's probably going to be like you said… when your lucky that is. But I guess its to be expected for us with alternate sexuality, though to me FF seems quite big in AChat.

Bear
    Participant

Bumped again,.. though it seems sad more females are not chirping in on this.

You are right Adera,  a VERY large group, but not necessarily exclusive to FF play. I think many gravitate to it do to the nature of many men here in their approach. Finding a way to attract more women here is the a critical point to the sites success. more available women,.. the better opportunities for the males…I seriously don't see more FF poses as a threat to diminished numbers of available partners. Rather the opposite.

Ardeur
    Participant

They had some hits and misses in the FF department. The a fore mentioned dance and lap dance are hits. The double strap-on 69 and the rodeo girls are pretty much as far off-target as you can get.

For a suggestion i could mention something like an intertwined missionary-like pose, sort of a continuation of the foreplay pose, one on top of the other full contact with a leg between the legs of the other basically staring in the others eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.