Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I didn't really get the rodeo either… I think its a little awkward. If that pose was a try at something exotic and new it wasn't the best choice.

I hope the next FF release will be a good pose where they've done some research on poses, I haven't checked but there probably is a site on the web with poses.

Bear
    Participant

*coughs* well in FFM play… Rodeo girls is a pretty fun image to play with when I have partners with a good imagination…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bump, and Adera sweetie, I found a iPhone app with REALLY nice positions. So yes, the info is out there.

Keiko
    Participant

I'm on board with you Janine. Despite the fact that I haven't been apart of the AChat community for very long, I can understand your frustration about the need to be more creative with the FF poses. Just because a MF pose could be recycled and used as a FF, Doesn't always mean it should be.

Janine Dee
    Participant

As long as they put some thought into it it would be okay. The Strap On 69 just seemed a very quick, very poorly thought out conversion of a SS pose. MF's like breast play would be totally welcome, not to mention something since the FF schedule is so very, very slow.

If they want to impress me however they will need to continue in the scissors line of thought and have girlsex poses inspired by genuine girlsex.

Adera
    Participant

I hope better insight into this would make for better SS and SF poses too… for me a really good pose is not a converted MM pose with a random breast grab.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera are you speaking of MS conversions there?.. a moment of off topic talk,,, I would certainly agree that grouping seriously lacks better recipient poses for the shemale.

Not certain if you agree with this Janine.. but I see basically six conversions for FF  that should be made, 3 noted in the another thread:

Breast Play, Kneeling lovers,…and gentle massage.
    Add the obedience, handcuffs and a spanking boy (change to girl… ) any others that tickle your fancy there?

Adera
    Participant

Bear: No, when I think of MS conversions I look at MF poses because I can easily identify with the female there and yes the MS grouping is lacking.

Others have suggested the conversion of MM poses into MS with an occasional breast grab here and there and sure the mechanics would be quite right but I'm afraid that for me it wouldn't feel like it was a man making love to a woman and that is how I want it to be.
    Same thing for SS, for me its not two men fucking but two women… sure, different genitals but I think that better insight into girl sex would make for better poses for me in the end.
    But well I've never really enjoyed the MS poses where I fuck the man… that's just fucking… it doesn't make my blood boil but there are those that enjoy those poses so MM conversions would probably be well received… the trans scene is a grey area of sexuality after all.

On the other hand… if a MF pose where converted into FF I think it would fail big time without a proper redo as it did with the SS 69 pose. A better approach would be to take the core idea from the MF pose and then make a completely new FF pose based on that idea. Whom the pose is made for and what mindset they have has to be put into consideration imo.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll give a closer look later Bear. While I wanted to say I saw this I'm home from work and not in the mood to think too heavily.

Adera
    Participant

Looks like they added FF fisting now… I hope it will be fun for some.

Keiko
    Participant

Not really my particular cup of tea but I'm sure there are many who will appreciate the new fisting pose. So the next one in alphabetical order after “fist” is “foot” 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Owwwwwwwwwww! Owie ow ow!

Want to appreciate the FF implement, but also wincing at the idea of having it done to me. Yeah I know, just the avatar, but still NEVER understood the appeal.

Adera
    Participant

The only consolation I can think of… is that its “only” a female hand you have to take in the FF pose but still… I wouldn't do it irl.

Ardeur
    Participant

Just as there are size-queens with a straight persuasion, I reckon in the lesbian pool there must be some as well and in that case a warm hand might be considered a bit more intimate then a slab of rubber/plastic/whatever material they prefer. Just like dildos, vibrators and dicks, hands come in various sizes…  :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Fingers… fingers… not hands for me. Three fingers I'm feeling full, four tend towards OW! and I have never I can never imagine letting a girl go for all five.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.