Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Bumping for inazuma.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Another FFF idea.

F#1 is laying on her back with her legs spread.

F#2 is straddling #1 at the hips.

1&2 can kiss, caress, lay on top of each other… cowgirl could be strip mined for actions, just keeping in mind the strap on wouldn't be there to be ridden.

It would be on F#3 who will be between the other F's spread legs and able to slide the shaft from one pussy to the other.

Yes it could be opted for others, but it's my idea so I want it first. 

I also think the angle is off for anal penetration as #1 would be too low, and #2 would be too high.

Bear
    Participant

Which you should Janine…
    Along a similar idea..  your thoughts about a Lick me quick pose (current in the MF)  with the top girl straddling,… perhaps legs hooked under her partner…with the 3rd kneeling on the floor with her toy… able to use it or her lips in an easier fashion?

Janine Dee
    Participant

That would work wonderfully as well… not to mention being complimentary in their coding so they would be easily developed around each other.

TY Bear. 

inazuma
    Participant

how easy would it be to create a double ended dildo pose, all you have to do is get rid of the guy on that threesome pose.

Adera
    Participant

There is an double ended dildo pose for FF. I don't think Janine was thinking of there being a guy in the 3some pose she suggested but sure it could be an MFF pose as well.

I agree that anal would be tricky when angled like that, the girl on the bottom would have to have her butt on a pillow to raise it and the girl fucking with a strap on would have to half stand to fuck F#2

inazuma
    Participant

im confuses >.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Adera, u can be surprised buy a video i watch some years ago about an FFF 3some whit two double head dildo and they use no pillow, trust me!

http://xhamster.com/movies/401529/double_dildo.html

Adera
    Participant

It's not impossible I'm just saying that the pose might require alterations to make it suitable for anal play after what Janine wrote.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, they have to work on it. and my link can give them some nice hint! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well remember, the pose I was suggesting was set with a strap on, worn by F3. So in my suggestion a double headed dildo wouldn't be an issue.

S or M could work if they were substituted for F3.

Other ideas are kind of like Bears, they could be complementary, but ultimately separate.

You might want to detail your double headed idea as I couldn't get your link to load past all the ads, and can't see what you are trying to describe.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

if my english was little better, i'll describe it whit pleasure……let's see tonight what can i do

kimmart
    Participant

I would like to see something with a double headed dildo being used for vaginal and anal penetration at the same time. Either one like the one already use bent around and/or a double headed strap-on dildo. I've had both used in real life and think it would work for AChat. Also one where one woman has it in her, either vaginal or anal and the other one is sucking it.

Rukya
    Participant

Me i hope nothing cause they give us nothing. When i had say that more windows for hétéros mean less pose for the others , everyone try to give me hope. Result is what i predicted : more place for pose to fill for hétéros mean they work only in hétéros poses

hentaiboy69
    Participant

we all know it, rukya, just take a look at the last release: a threesome for MFF! we are not loosing hope, but it's getting real hard to trust there must be some chainge soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.