Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

no , no strapon hehe , i try it finally here comes my observations :

good moves for Dom :

– pinch nipples ( strange , but nice ) / – massage tits / – Rub pussy (more grab pussy than rub) / – rub clit / – pleasure faces

FOR SUB :

– lick pussy / – rub pussy / – kiss (the third “true” kiss for lesbians  ) / Enjoy (if it dont cut the actions) / – tit kiss / -pleasure faces

Now bad moves :

FOR DOM :

– Grab neck (useless) / -slap face (verry useless) 

FOR SUB :

– Oh no! (why made this move , everybody know that sub is ok with what her mistress do)

in the end , the greater weak point is the lack of actions . the pose is good , but i think it will be fast boring  . But it stay a soft D/s pose .

Janine Dee
    Participant

I only had a chance for a quick spin with Robot Girl, but thank you development team. I'll say more when I do the full review for the Woman With Woman board, but we asked for D/s you're giving us D/s, we asked for LGBT (L most recently) and you've given it to us.

I am truly delighted at the increased communication, thank you for that as well. I am feeling more hopeful and positive about my membership with AChat then ever before.

Rukya
    Participant

sorry , i dont remember have asked for D/s , then the next step is maybe foreplay pose . anyway , the D/s window must be full now , i dont pay attention .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

no attention, mmmmmh!? ahi ahi…….that's no good from you!

Urban
    Participant

FOR DOM :

FOR SUB :

– Oh no! (why made this move , everybody know that sub is ok with what her mistress do)

in the end , the greater weak point is the lack of actions . the pose is good , but i think it will be fast boring  . But it stay a soft D/s pose .

D * grab neck and questioning*

” Are you rebellious ?”

S * shake head*
    “Oh no ! i am faithfull and obedient”

Does it help ?

Urban
    Participant

Now bad moves :

FOR DOM :

FOR SUB :

Dom *release the neck and give a small slap*
    “You would not dare to lie ?!”

Sub *wiggle*
    “Oh no! Mistress i could no do such thing”

Janine Dee
    Participant

It was a few months ago Rukya, but we DID ask. It would have been around the time the cuffed, and punished girl poses came out MF, but then, and on a larger scale with room requests like a Saint Andrew's Cross.

Personally with this implement I'm putting them at a 3-4 month window between the request and them being able to get it to us, but they REALLY do seem to be working to get it to us.

In this case it might get a little longer because the over all D/s arc was probably a good 6 months before the MF versions getting out. So they may have a D/s backlog getting finished up.

Rukya
    Participant

Now bad moves :

FOR DOM :

FOR SUB :

Dom *release the neck and give a small slap*
    “You would not dare to lie ?!”

Sub *wiggle*
    “Oh no! Mistress i could no do such thing”

uhuh , its not a small slap lol , for ff i mean i dont know for others orientations , but for ff its a strong slap 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh…..another mail from Renderotica where i found a forced little play for girl. i'll add here the link and hope there can be something interessing for you.
    https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/popup_image.php?type=D&id=29399&title=Henrika%27s%20Fem%20Rape%20V4%20vol%201&area=C
    https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/popup_image.php?type=D&id=29448&title=Henrika%27s%20Fem%20Rape%20V4%20vol%202&area=C

Pafe
    Participant

So… when are you going to model your wardrobe for us?

Adera
    Participant

I want to be a judge as well. 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Take a seat, guys……..and let's enjoy the show! oh, btw…..who have pop-corn!?

Rukya
    Participant

my thoughs , we have enought clothes and sex clothes for now , and anyway . And i think youre all little out of topic lol ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*cough…errrr..*

Paddle queen, why are you sitting in the first line, then!? : 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

i dont understand lol

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.