Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Prias, i was thinking the same……when i see the FF version, Rukya jump in my mind, with her paddle in her hand, knocking at Dev-Team office door…..lol! a butt massacre!

Nat33
    Participant

IS THE LAST UPDATE A JOKE ?!!!

Doing the pose deep throat suck for FS is usefull , but why add this pose for FF ?!!!

This is one of the poses that we lesbians dont need , and they give it to us !!!  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Entièrement d'accord.

In English:
    I agree at 100%.

Patricia1975
    Participant

IM ALL FOR IT . NEW UPGRADES ON FF Poses.

Anything who makes achat better, and improved, Im Always For It .

Achat DESERVES Best Virtual Sex Game Award !    :-*

Rukya
    Participant

GRRRRRR …. only one word for the FF version called under the strapon or something like that ….. STUUUUPIIIIID !!!

Hey dev team its better to not give us poses if its to have this kind of stupid pose . When you do this kind of pose , give it to SS or MM in place of FF , like this you will not waste your time doing inutile poses

Nat33
    Participant

GRRRRRR …. only one word for the FF version called under the strapon or something like that ….. STUUUUPIIIIID !!!

Hey dev team its better to not give us poses if its to have this kind of stupid pose . When you do this kind of pose , give it to SS or MM in place of FF , like this you will not waste your time doing inutile poses

I have bought the SF version because I want and I have all the poses of the game, but the pose is bofbof

Kingdustin
    Participant

Agreed I don't understand the Dev-team on this one. ???under the dildo???  it should be under the pussy or under the legs, with no strap-on.

Rukya
    Participant

if they sell 5 of the FF version , they will have luck i think .

Nat33
    Participant

AChat dev-team is capable of doing very good poses.
    In this pose there, they are wrong.
    The problem is that this is a FF poses that do not already have a lot  :'(

susana4love
    Participant

Dear AChat

I'm sure all the developers game are guys, then let me advise you. When two girls are playing anyone take the role of a guy, then we dont need the FM poses with a strappon, we dont need a dick to enjoy our sex.

Please, learn how we play, what make us arouse and try to develop specific poses for us. When we need a dick we try a guy

Thank you

susana4love
    Participant

Why two girls can't cuddle on a relaxing siesta? why two girls can have a hot stand up kiss? why two girl can seat on the couch to have a relaxing chat?…

LetMeFeelYou
    Participant

Why two girls can't cuddle on a relaxing siesta? why two girls can have a hot stand up kiss? why two girl can seat on the couch to have a relaxing chat?…

You are right… They need to make their FF combination too…   i think dev team just have hetero workers 

Rukya
    Participant

no need to ask in this section , dev  team dont read the Woman with woman section as they dont read the male with male section too

I think they just take a look to the poll section and one time a year they add a pose we asked

vldv
    Participant

i totally agree with rukya and all other speakers before.
    but somehow i have to suspect that all these complaints have no effect … ??? (dear dev team!?! ) ???

Anonymous

Well, Rukya, what do you think of the upgrade to the 69 for FF?

You lucky girl, we still get stuck with a dildo, SF. No upgrade for us!! You get all the best poses, lol!!!

Anyway my step-sister says it is very good, much more animated

Rukya
    Participant

Wich update ?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.