Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Is that a pose, then no. I can lick from behind in the doggystyle pose.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, we were talking about the FM licking from behind pose. So there’s another way it could be implemented, but again this is for FF. 😛

Adera
    Participant

I think a pose like that would be good to both give and receive in, atleast in my case.

Janine Dee
    Participant

For a FFF you could have the two women standing, kissing, caressing each other with a third on her knees fingering one and licking the other, or fingering both.

Bear
    Participant

and the deep impact,…forced doggy are adaptable to the ff with a dildo,…whether they appeal is the question…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey, I bought that silly strap on sucking just so I could have it if it was wanted at some point… they put it out I'll buy it. That's not the part of the equation that's having the trouble.

Shianna
    Participant

In the behind fuck pose for FS girls can lick us 😛

Janine Dee
    Participant

Understood Hon, here however it’s all about brainstorming FF. You ladies have had two new positions recently. 😛

Bear
    Participant

She may have been responding to a prior question,…, the other pose I thought adaptable,…perhaps MF which could be modified was the “Under cock poistion”…thinking maybe leg lifted,..on a chair with the partner underneath,…(think I remember request made some time before), Licking,…fingerplay,..may a dildo use, while the raised partner can join in finger play, breast play,..rolling hip action?

Adera
    Participant

If they made the last FS pose FF I think some would find it hot (those who like anal), cause its better animated than the quite static pose where females bend over.

If I where to give an FF idea then it would be facing each other on the knees close to each other, maybe interlacing the legs or one straddling the other so they'd get closer. Then they could touch, kiss and suck each others breasts, kiss each other, and finger each other. If the legs where interlaced they could rub themselfs against each others legs.

But ofcourse clothed foreplay for FF and FS has been asked for and is still something I'd like to see implemented.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Heck, I'd settle for naked foreplay, but I really like that kneeling idea. 

Lover
    Participant

Lying body to body, face-to-face. You can kiss, fondle, massage breasts, rub pussy…

Adera
    Participant

I'd like to think that one of the upcomming releases will be FF, thought I hope you wont be too disappointed if its not this one Janine .

Janine Dee
    Participant

I understand Sweetie, I do. I've been having that feeling “The next one…” for the past three or so though. It's when I started feeling it I resurrected the Dear Development thread.

Bear
    Participant

Honestly think it a better chance IMO if existing poses can be pointed out and the statement made,…OOOwe like that one…can you modify it for FF?

(Bump)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.