Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nat, are you trying to be spanked by our Paddle Queen!?   😮

Yes 

I'll remember this 

I'm sure you will…..but hurry, cause new year, new life!

Nat33
    Participant

Nat, are you trying to be spanked by our Paddle Queen!?   😮

Yes 

I'll remember this 

I'm sure you will…..but hurry, cause new year, new life!

I'm sorry but right now I can't connect to the game, it's a pity 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Liar!

Byyyy the way, seems now ladies have they 69…..but what about a MS one!? we need it tooooooo!  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Anonymous

I'm having a very difficult time with the FF part of the game. Most of the poses seem to be hard-core and often rough dildo play. The dildos are also too large. We desperately all the romantic and sensual MF poses added for FF, if that's feasible. The situation is so bad, I'm not sure I want  to spend any more time with FF, unless with an exceptional partner.

Why aren't the table, lover's siesta,  and nude chatting options included for FF at a minimum?

More soft FF poses … please AChat!

Anonymous

Totally agree Vitresse.  There needs to be a few more romantic poses for FF.  Please Achat work it out.

Rukya
    Participant

Personnaly i didnt log in game to play since hmmm …. In fact i didnt play in 2014 yet … And seeing the way it take , i'm far to return in room . all these poses made only for hétéros made me very sick …. I will probably try to find another game soon

nawtygirl
    Participant

I agree with everyone above, more poses for us lesbians.  I came to this game because there were more poses and even 3ways available for lesbians.  I am disappointed that there are not more.  Just throwing my 2cent out.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I am not a lesbian  or bi

and I  adore the  Achat team they make great poses

but I don't think its fair that they don't make  same poses  for all other genders  at the same time ..this is just not right
    I hope that they will take care of this matter  for all members soon..

Anonymous

I am not a lesbian  or bi

and I  adore the  Achat team they make great poses

but I don't think its fair that they don't make  same poses  for all other genders  at the same time ..this is just not right
    I hope that they will take care of this matter  for all members soon..

Let me resurrect this truth Why is it only MF pairs can lay in each other's arms and kiss? Sorry Devs but I enjoy very much feeling my lover's arms around me as we talk. This isn't a marriage thing or a man and woman thing, it is an emotional bonding. FF or MM don't share a conversation over coffee or wine? or “show how you feel”? There are a lot of options available to MF that are simply not there for any other pairing.

Rukya
    Participant

Ooook… I checked the woman with woman section and i discovered a catastrophe .

In 5 days , it will be 2 years that lesbians dont get a new pose . The last we got is the dance which is not that good to me .

*sarcasm* Happy no-pose day lesbians

Brandybee
    Participant

That is terrible to have to wait 2 years for a new pose.

Come on Achat, lets have some FF and MM released to encourage a bigger member base.

Lover
    Participant

2 years??? That's not acceptable. A-Team, change it!!!

Nat33
    Participant

2 years??? That's not acceptable. A-Team, change it!!!

+1

Nexe
    Participant

Apparently, they don't think about that, they prefer to think about oversized penises. They probably don't care about homosexual orientations at all, because all the recent poses were either for hetero couples, or for MtF transgender with a man. In both cases there were also these horrible 'giant cock' variants of old poses. Nothing for homosexual couples, nothing for groups.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome back Nexe

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.