Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I have to figure if they haven't taken notes after all the other times that was done I can't see them doing it now. I mean it can't hurt, well it can hurt after the inevitable let down  . Still what feels like the bigger problem at this point is that even if they come up with a new FF pose (and yes “if” was deliberate) will it be another 2 months before yet another?

Conversions are fine and all, but new or not one position every 7-8 weeks is more then a little insulting.

Adera
    Participant

Well to be honest there must be a bigger market for FF poses rather than shemale poses considering the population (but I don't have the statistics). I think they just wanted us shemales a chance to catch up as we've been without some options. Now that we have 3some and SS I think the workload will be distributed over what sells best again.

Janine Dee
    Participant

When I see it I'll believe it. The problem is that my “Dear Development Team” has been here longer then the shemale option. So it seems more likely that instead of focusing on FM they focused on FM and FS and whether they keep focusing on FM and FS or just go back to FM. It seems likely FF will remain as ignored as before.

Again, I won't believe in anything until I actually see things happening.

Adera
    Participant

I have this wierd idea that they might think that lesbians likes shemales, buts to me its quite the difference between a cock and a pussy. I have ofcourse met girls here that think shemales are the best, but thats definetly not everyone I have no illusions about that.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I can't say that they don't, but the fact that the FF disparity has been happening before the shemale implement says that wouldn't be the whole picture. At least by my estimate. 

Adera
    Participant

Okay, well I'm quite new so I don't know much about before shemales.

Lover
    Participant

Shemales are rather new here. They must have added them just some days before you started Adera.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah I knew of Achat some months before they introduced the shemale, I didn't find it very exciting at the time. I just felt very bad about trying it out as a female at the time, so I quit.

Bear
    Participant

I can't say that they don't, but the fact that the FF disparity has been happening before the shemale implement says that wouldn't be the whole picture. At least by my estimate. 

it has,…there have been more MM poses added recently than FF.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bumping since there has been a non sucking silicone post, and we all seem to be hoping they continue that train of thought.

Bear
    Participant

Bump

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bless you Bear, Bless ya.

sinnnn
    Participant

Harley1956
    Participant

hmm…… I might just wanna watch…… who knows…. might learn something…. *eats popcorn*

sinnnn
    Participant

oh you so not going to bring popcorn if your not going to share, REALLY, pass the bag man and move over cause I am watching too.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.