Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I thought my words have been unique

Harley1956
    Participant

damn….. I forgot about the buttered popcorn…… what was I thinkin….

Bear
    Participant

@Bear would end up there eventually. (licks lips, popcorn is one of my weakness, the old fashion kind not the crap thats at the threatres now ack)

Are you saying? I would end up there eventually?
    Yeah. might play to the voyeuristic side,..had a good seat at the last show…Doing a double feature next time?

sinnnn
    Participant

(K, totally off topic.  You guys are great, totally make my day reading your stuff.  Makes a sista laugh inside that it shows outside.  Thanks )

Bear
    Participant

Bump,..hopefully to get back on topic

Adera
    Participant

I find the lack of foreplay while clothed to be what is really missing for FF, SF and SS. It has been addressed lots of times already but that would be a hit.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, after finding out that the Development Team needed to have it explained that real penis's… penisi wth is the plural for penis?? Any way that real ones and strap ons do not work the same… explaining the need for foreplay seems a distant dream.

sinnnn
    Participant

Honestly I think they have their own agenda and what we want or feel just don't play in it.  Really look at the clothes they offer.  Yes thank you for new clothes but really, none of them where on any of our suggestion list.  I'll give them props on the positions they gave us, so much better than that damn worm one(still think one of them was drunk when the others weren't around when that was added).  So just wait and see if I can kiss my sweety up against a wall, with her leg wrapped round my waist and my hands on her breast.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well of course you can, we just have to use our imaginations.  :-* :-* :-*

Because I certainly won't wait for them to make it happen. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bumping with a suggestion.

If tribadism isn't an option two women can position their thighs just right to give that perfect amount of pressure. In that position you can also press the breasts together, kiss, and caress.

The idea being that up close, skin on skin, feel.

Adera
    Participant

That would be like an FF version of the MF pose “Kneeling Lovers”… I think that would be great.

Bear
    Participant

bump

sinnnn
    Participant

N grind

Bear
    Participant

mmm,…too bad this is a FF thread 

Lover
    Participant

Brought this back to top. Perhaps the next update (today?) is FF?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.