Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Hope you didn't put any money on that Lover. We got an update back on 12-15. 1-12 is WAY too soon.  :

Adera
    Participant

Atleast the last FF pose wasn't a modified SS or SF pose.

I would like to see a pose which makes Janines eyes go 😮 in amasment of how good it is.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Much like what I said to Lover, don't put any money on it. I've given them some suggestions that could do the trick, but I wouldn't bet my money they'll use them.

Bear
    Participant

Well Janine you should take a look at the Obedience thread,…make your comments now how you would like to see that in an FF adapted,…simply because IMO it will be the release probably coming your way. Better to speak first then regret silence later.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'd be willing to bet you are right, but I've never been big into showing Dominance like Obedience seems geared towards. I am very happy they are keeping with the BDSM developments, but nothing's calling to me with Obedience.

Bear
    Participant

Definite BDSM lean,…the bound hands certainly limit the options of the sub…

Mind you to test it I had to submit,…lmao,..and my partner in her devilish pleasure refused to change positions until :,…

well sinnnn u missed your chance to find me all tied up.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Bound can certainly be fun, but I thought I remember seeing things like kicks and those feel degrading to me. Some absolutely LOVE degradation and that's wonderful for them, but I see submission as a gift, I mentally CAN'T degrade.

But honestly the biggest problem is that I can't get a feel for it as it's MF. Not only can I not know what it would be like we have no idea of what they will do with it to make it FF.

Even I don't want to complain in advance.

Bear
    Participant

Definite degradation,…would hope the A-team could pick up and see the middle ground here of submission…

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's hard to. That's why I used the word “feel”.

Adera
    Participant

Janine, you might want to check out the update. :

Bear
    Participant

Got a feeling she'll be smiling on this one…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, yeah, seen and done, with Robot Girl because I don't have the time for a proper play session, but yeah I am smiling.

BUT there is a big point I wanted to make, but I thought I would make it here as this is a wide ranging FF pose thread, and the point I think covers a wide FF range.

I've made jokes about how the Development Team is very attached to cocks and cock-shaped objects.

Being entirely serious though I need to say with absolute clarity the one common thing I've heard from those women I've been with is they want MORE toyless poses.

I have toys, I love my toys, but I do not need them, and even when I use them they are an accessory.

The new Scissors pose was good, and bordering on great, but would have been truly magnificent if the toys had been taken out and more physical contact between the women had been put in.

Again, I am speaking with the utmost sincerity here. In my experiences, both here and otherwise, the phallic objects are additions, not requirements.

So, I thank you with just as much sincerity, and simply ask that when you are putting together the next FF you remember that both Bi and Gay women aren't to worried about cocks in their girlsex… it's sorta the point. 

Bear
    Participant

Bump,…

Ok guys you have a couple nice poses,…time to pull the FF side into play…past ridiculous at this point, the inattentive stance to these ladies.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Nope, nope I'm fairly sure there's a rule somewhere that FF can not EXPECT (key word expect) more then one pose a month.

Bear
    Participant

Persistence Janine,..we need a few more voices in here echoing this sentiment…maybe they will pay attention,…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.