Skip to content

Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

It's okay Love. Cases like that, and word gets around, and people get aware of who's safe and who's not. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually to try to pull this thread back on topic…

BREAST PLAY. It is an entirely separate erogenous zone. Admittedly it's one that usually needs a little more to achieve climax, but NOT always and can get you right at that wonderful edge.

Standing, sitting, kneeling, laying down, licking sucking, biting, caressing, ANY and ALL. While I am writing this for FF I know full well any F or S will agree to one degree or another.

Bear
    Participant

Re: Breast play,…of the poses in FM,..I have wondered why the “play with the boobs” pose was never adapted into the FF. The only issue I could see was that the size of the av's might be difficult to accommodate in transferring, since the female Av's are smaller than the males. The bed height might make the adaption difficult. Any thoughts form the others on this?

Adera
    Participant

My first though about a breast play pose was actually a FF, but I think it would work quite well for shemales too.

The girls are sitting on the bed really close with their legs under them, by really close I mean sitting on each others thighs so they can rub against each other if they want (Not as good for shemales but it would still work). My idea then was that by default one girl leans back on her hands and the other girl leans forward and can there play with her breasts in all possible ways. The girl leaning back could have options like stroking the others head with one hand, the other hand would still be needed for balance. She could also have options like sitting up kissing the other girl and here I thought two kiss options would be nice. One kiss could be just soft kissing and some caressing and the other could be more passionate with more grinding and maybe playing with each others breasts during the kiss. As a pure SS pose rubbing our dicks against each other would be more natural, but I wouldn't say no to this as a FS and SS pose anyway.

Lover
    Participant

We need more boobs play in general. We've got this one position in FM and a bit in some other ones. But there are so much more possibilities in rl.

It might not be a big problem to give it to FF. E.g. the position we have could be easily given to FF. Just add the possibility to switch tthe avas. Same with shemales. Or lying on bed face to face.

This is one of the questions I have. I am not a computer expert so far, but sometimes it seems to be so easily to make some variations of existing poses (or adding some actions). Why don't they do it?

Janine Dee
    Participant

The only ones that could answer that would be the Development Team, and history doesn't have me hopeful for them doing that.

But yeah, breastplay can and should be adapted over to FF because we both have them. I also think keeping it more in mind for future poses would also be a good idea.

Anonymous

There's lots of breast grabbing in some of the other poses, but it looks so mechanical.  And I totally agree that breast play is yet another big missing element from the FF poses.  Are they even listening to us?  Hello?  :

Adera
    Participant

The problem is that its usually just what you say Christina “breast grabbing”. More kissing, sucking, nibbling is what we need… just not too hard. Hmm would be so fun, my naughty dick tends to twitch when my breasts gets played with.

A pose that would be a really good start would be a pose aimed at exploring each others (I think this has been addressed before), kissing and caressing. Maybe laying on the bed, one girl over the other and the girl on top gets to do the exploring. From this you could tell the other girl you slide down between her legs and then continue with another pose or you could tell her you turn around for 69:ing.

Btw I don't understand why the shemale in the MS version of “play with the boobs” is soft. Well sure I don't necessarily get hard from it at once but it will get hard eventually and we're hard in the pose where we give a guy a blowjob. :

Anonymous

I think that they should take a break from development on new MF poses and concentrate on updating and creating new FF, SM, SF, and MM poses.  Because from the sound of it, this is where the most work needs to be done.

Bear
    Participant

A point we have emphasized for months. The other issue being that some FM poses feel rushed,…not completely thought out.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well of course Adera  : They might not see how a woman could get aroused have her breasts played with, but they couldn't comprehend someone NOT getting aroused sucking a cock. 

And Bear hit both of the big points, that can be summed up in one. Too much MF. It's not being done terribly WELL, and those who might want something other then MF languish to the wayside.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah that might be the case Janine :, though sucking or licking a guy/girl can be exciting. Though having my breasts in the center of attention is usually more exciting.

Bear
    Participant

Bump with a comment…

a pose with a partner kneeling to the side of the other on her back..ability to kiss (variety of kisses?)…mouth, neck, breast,…while a hand can simultaneously or my itself caress unattended parts of the body….(WITHOUT THE FUCKING DILDO…at this point a comment I can't emphasis enough)

Janine Dee
    Participant

AGREED

Anonymous

I totally agree Bear.  The dildo is way over used in this game.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.