Skip to content

FF. Pose Review Request. 86. Finger My Pussy.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF. Pose Review Request. 86. Finger My Pussy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Pose Idea. Finger my Pussy in FF pose

Lalicic idea from October 18, 2022 at 8:15 am has finally been realised.

Lalicic
    Participant

New MF Pose. 251. Finger My Pussy
    Released Sun 16 Oct 22

PRICE A$ 299.

Why is this pose not made for FF? FF poses have not been updated for a long time and this is definitely a pose that can be bought much more for FF. How many people do you need to comment for you to update the poses on FF? It should not be difficult for you to publish this pose as FF. Also no one can design a pose as FF because of the choices in developer mode.

Vaughan

Hi Lalicic,
    Welcome to forum.

Achat do eventually release certain poses for other gender couples. This may well be in the pipeline.
    It would certainly make sense to do so as I’m sure it would sell well.

I have sent a message to support asking for it to be listed for FF & FS too.

The last release for FF was FF. 85. Rub My Cock.
    Released Tues 31 May 2022
    Which seems strange to me as it will be a strap-on rub!!!!

Please post your reviews for FF. 85. Rub My Cock. here

FF. Pose Review Request. 85. Rub My Cock.

Lalicic
    Participant

Thank you for your attention. Your help made it easier for me to understand. And also thanks for wellcome messages.

It is really strange that no FF pose has been posted for almost 4 and a half months. My Finger my pussy pose will definitely get more attention as FF than MF. I don’t really know the content of the pose, hopefully there are some parts in this pose with kissing and romantic moments.

Leighla2002
    Participant

Hi Vaughn,

As Lalicic pointed out, the FF scenes are lacking.

Having any FF pose without kissing is completely missing the female perspective. In my and many others opinions, if not all F users opinions, kissing should be a must as an action in ALL FF scenes.

Also as you pointed out, the rub my cock scene for FF is ridiculous to rub the strap-on. There are several FF scenes where the strap-on is left on during parts of the scene where it is not needed and is what I would say is not romantic and for lack of a better term, an eye sore.

Lastly, allowing users to design FF poses would be a huge step forward for Achat. Then you could have female users design scenes from the female perspective, and have them not all be so very phallically driven.

Thank you for listening to our feedback.

Vaughan

@ Lalicic – You are welcome

@ Leighla2002
    Welcome to Forum.
    You also make some very valid points.

@ Both
    I have asked Achat to allow members the tools to create poses for FF and FS. Once I get a reply, I will of course post the response.

There is a topic where I have asked Achat to release poses for all genders to level the playing field, as the gay/lesbian community in Achat do seem to get a raw deal.

The topic is here if you wish to add your thoughts…

Wishes for 2022. Poses to improve the Achat Experience and Support LBGT Members.

Lalicic
    Participant

Of course, we cannot want every MF pose to be exactly the same as FF poses. That’s why I made my first comment on a pose that could be very suitable for FF. For the unfair agreement part, I can make the following comment. My comment that a pose has not been published for a long time supports your words. Therefore, the poses can be reorganised with small additions and subtractions.

For example, some of the following poses could be edited for FF.

Body Massage in the Foreplay tab
    In the 69 tab, there are 10 exposures in the MF section and only 2 exposures in FF
    The B-Shop tab is completely empty for FF, I think there are romantic poses like Cuddle and Kissing as well as poses to buy for many users like Napping Together.
    And in other tabs there are many poses that can be used for FF. There is no need to say them all one by one. If they look through the eyes of the users, they can empathise for us. Thank you for asking for our comments. Have a good day.

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Lalicic and @Leighla2002 Please note that BShop contains poses made by users using the tool provided by AChat. This tool cannot create poses for FF which is why there are no FF poses in BShop.

The difference in the number of poses created for MF and all others is unacceptable. So unacceptable that I took the time, with Vaughans help, to do a comparison study which can be found pinned to the top of each gender mix section. This has been sent to and brought to the attention of AChat many times.

It seems it is a catch 22 situation. AChat makes money off of the poses and if they do not think it will be a good seller they do not produce it. Without the proper poses matched to their taste people leave AChat. Which is why we don’t have a high number of M/M users or poses.

We must have a tool that enables a user to make poses for F/F and M/M or any mix they wish.

We do understand your position and empathize.

Lalicic
    Participant

@JessiCapri Our aim is that designers can also edit FF poses. In this way, I hope the BShop section will become usable. And if this arrangement is made, I think many problems will be solved radically. In addition, editing FF poses will also lead to the editing of MM poses in the same way. Otherwise, it seems that we will wait longer for FF poses that have not come for a long time.

I would like to say that I agree with all your other opinions. I only added what I wrote above. I think we look at all events from the same thinkings.

Vaughan

Achat has listened to our members and converted this pose for our FF and FS members.
    Thank you Lalicic for the original suggestion and Thank You Achat for listening to our members and creating a very useful pose.
    Please FF members do a review so we can see if it is worth buying. Thank you.

FF. Pose Review Request. 86. Finger My Pussy.
    Released Sun 19 Feb 2023.

PRICE: 299A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 8. Using Hands or Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Lalicic
    Participant

A very correct decision and thank you for your help. I bought the pose as soon as it was released with the update.

Your help really deserves a lot of praise and respect. Excuse our excitement as we haven’t had a FF pose in a long time. I hope they will consider our other requests and publish new ones asap. Thanks again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.