Skip to content

First Time with Naomi

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories First Time with Naomi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Whatever1234
    Participant

First time with Naomi..

After spending a wonderful day, in the late afternoon…………………. we found ourselves walking along the beach hand in hand just enjoying the last of the days sun. As I looked at Naomi I could see the sun streaming through her almost black hair waist length hair, which was floating out behind her in the warm but gentle breeze, as the light stuck the ends of her locks it appeared to bounce off making her hair appear golden almost blond. I felt that I was the luckiest man in the world as I admired her beauty, her perfect figure and the look of innocence on her face. As we meandered our way back to our beach chalet, the tide was returning and the warm sea caressed our feet and the sand gently oozed between our toes. 

We arrived back and sat comfortably in the two chairs in the lounge facing each other, as we chatted about the day we had spent, I saw how the sun, breeze and salt spray had bought a glow to Naomi’s already beautiful cheeks. It was at this point in time that Naomi really surprised me by asking if I would like to have a drink with her, in the month’s I had been with her I had never seen her drink alcohol. I readily agreed and Naomi went to the bedroom, whilst she was gone my thoughts raced, would tonight be the first sexual encounter we have had. When she had decided she would come on this holiday with me I thought, dare I say I hoped that we would experience the pleasure of a sexual union.

Naomi returned carrying a bottle of port and two glasses, she poured teach of us a rather generous glass full and sipped the sweet full flavoured wine together. After the second glass I saw her noticeably relax and she smiled at me. Suddenly she stood up and said she was going for a shower, While my mind raced with what I hoped was to follow, I could hear the water running and the unmistakeable sounds of someone  washing. It was not too long before she retuned dressed only in a flimsy dressing gown unfastened and her underwear, I could see the mounds of her ample but not too large breasts and the outline of her pubic hair through her silky knickers. By this time I could feel the blood pumping through my veins and starting to fill my penis. It was not long before I built up the courage and taking her by the hand led her to the bedroom.

Not a word passed between us as we  kissed in the doorway and by the time we reached the bed we were both naked. As we laid down we kissed and fondled each other for what seemed to be an eternity, I wondered if I dare chance kissing her pussy, slowly I began planting soft but passionate kisses along the stomach working slowly but with determination to between her legs. I need not have worried for as my lips reach her public hair I heard her sigh softly and saw her thighs roll apart giving me my first sight of her delicious vagina. My head was saying don’t rush but I could feel my penis throbbing as her fingers gently caress it and squeezed sending shivers of excitement down my spine. I continued with the kisses along her thighs and for the first time smelt the scent of her womanhood. I could see the lips glistening with beads of her love fluids and took my chance firmly placing my lips on her vaginal lips, the taste and smell drove me to heights of pleasure I have never felt before. I could hear and feel the blood pumping around her body and her vaginal lips begin to engorge with blood warming up as they did so.

My penis throbbed with anticipation but seemed willing to wait as my mouth enjoyed these unknown pleasures. My tongue greedily sort out her clitoris were I sucked and nibble making Naomi squeal with pleasure, at times my tongue flicked in and out of her love tunnel, hoping to find her G spot but alas my tongue was too short and I knew that would have to wait until my manhood penetrated her, when she eventually said in a gentle but almost breathless way, enough Pete, I’m coming and want you inside me.

I changed my position, my face glowing and covered in her love juice, as my dick brushed against her pubes I kissed her lips and slowly slipped inside her wet and very hot pussy, her finger nails dug into my back as I started slowly at first but then picking up speed ……………( more soon if you want to hear the rest)…..

Brandybee
    Participant

Raising my hand  …  erm…  I do.   

I love sensual encounters, please  write more.

Welcome to the Forum Village  Whatever1234,    And what a great first post.  Please introduce yourself to our other residents.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

And please consider seriously,  entering our Erotic Story Contest  5  – Public Event.

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html
       and
    Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

Hope to read more soon.        Have fun now 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.