Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Foerum Game. Riddles Yes No.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeell. reading carefully……”mommy bull” isn't possible…..it must be a cow, not a bull, so she can't eat hay! 

Correct!  There's no such thing as a mommy bull.
    Whispering to HB: I bet that you cheated. 

you lost your bet…..just don't had paid too many attenction at the begin!

Marilyn
    Participant

weeell. reading carefully……”mommy bull” isn't possible…..it must be a cow, not a bull, so she can't eat hay! 

Correct!  There's no such thing as a mommy bull.
    Whispering to HB: I bet that you cheated. 

you lost your bet…..just don't had paid too many attenction at the begin!

Well I want to see you getting the correct answer now to the one I've just posted. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Next:

Picture a bridge four kilometers long and strong enough to hold ten thousand kilograms, but no more. A loaded transport truck weighing exactly ten thousand kilograms drives onto the bridge. At the halfway point, a sparrow weighing 30 grams lands on the truck, yet the bridge doesn't collapse. How could this be?

maaaybe it's cause the transporter had consume 30 grams of fuel to reach the half of the bridge!?

Marilyn
    Participant

Next:

Picture a bridge four kilometers long and strong enough to hold ten thousand kilograms, but no more. A loaded transport truck weighing exactly ten thousand kilograms drives onto the bridge. At the halfway point, a sparrow weighing 30 grams lands on the truck, yet the bridge doesn't collapse. How could this be?

maaaybe it's cause the transporter had consume 30 grams of fuel to reach the half of the bridge!?

GRRRRH!…

Yes… You are correct.

Marilyn
    Participant

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the letter “S” 

Marilyn
    Participant

the letter “S” 

LOL!

:-X

Marilyn
    Participant

A man is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

is he crashed on the ground while flying over the desert couse the backpack go out of fuel!?

Marilyn
    Participant

is he crashed on the ground while flying over the desert couse the backpack go out of fuel!?

No! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

bet you are happy now! 

Marilyn
    Participant

bet you are happy now! 

Yes!! 
    Really happy to be honest.
    Laughing here.

Marilyn
    Participant

bet you are happy now! 

Yes!! 
    Really happy to be honest.
    Laughing here.

Hint: Think about what could be in the backpack.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

urgh….my bad influence of Gundam fan……i don't had think about a normal one!  😮

btw…..he probably was tring to cross the desert walking and run out of water! maybe he don't ad watch enough episode of Bear Grills! 

Marilyn
    Participant

urgh….my bad influence of Gundam fan……i don't had think about a normal one!  😮

btw…..he probably was tring to cross the desert walking and run out of water! maybe he don't ad watch enough episode of Bear Grills! 

No!  :

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.