Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Foerum Game. Riddles Yes No.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

sooo, let's say his safety gear and the secondary one didn't open when he jump down of a flying airplane!? ouch…….that will be a disgusting view!

Marilyn
    Participant

sooo, let's say his safety gear and the secondary one didn't open when he jump down of a flying airplane!? ouch…….that will be a disgusting view!

Correct… :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Marilyn
    Participant

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

@HB 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Time ago was posted one similar……wonder if the other remember it and the right answer……and hope they don't go and look at it!  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Marilyn
    Participant

Time ago was posted one similar……wonder if the other remember it and the right answer……and hope they don't go and look at it!  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

If someone peeks, I call Rukya to take care of them with her paddle! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nice idea! too bad i know three here who would like that……

tangoracer
    Participant

If someone peaks, I call Rukya to take care of them with her paddle! 

nice idea! too bad i know three here who would like that……

yes I remember that one MMMMMM and with a paddling from the paddle Queen Rukya I'm going to peak 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Deaaan……you know i can do it to you too, right!? :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Marilyn
    Participant

tangoracer
    Participant

My Love you can do it to me ALWAYS  :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

Don't know anyone else who  would cheat like  that and risk a paddling from Rukya………….

how far back is it?

Lover
    Participant

Looking aroung, don't see Rukya…whispering to blue “It should be in this thread https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2039.0.html

Hurry to get away…

Anonymous

Ask one door:  what would  the other door say if I asked him  which door leads to the city of truth? than pick the opposite one he answers

bluedenim
    Participant

I think you have the right idea Jondas, but the wrong answer…
    If you ask the lying door, he will say that the other door will lie, if you ask the truth door, he will say that the other door will lie.

What you have to do is ask the door “If I ask the other door if you would lie to me will he say yes?”
    The lying door will have to say no
    The truth door would say yes, so the door that answered yes is the truth door!
    Even if it does earn me a paddling from Rukya! (I should be so lucky!)

Anonymous

I think you have the right idea Jondas, but the wrong answer…
    If you ask the lying door, he will say that the other door will lie, if you ask the truth door, he will say that the other door will lie.

What you have to do is ask the door “If I ask the other door if you would lie to me will he say yes?”
    The lying door will have to say no
    The truth door would say yes, so the door that answered yes is the truth door!
    Even if it does earn me a paddling from Rukya! (I should be so lucky!)

I remember that the logic I thought while answering sounded right, but yours seems to be the correct one Blue . And somehow I think you were after that paddling from Rukya anway :p

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.