Skip to content

Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Unhealer You seem to smart enough to think of something yourself. Let us know? 😉

islandsun
    Participant

Lick and kiss the back of my neck , and hehind my knees !

alstott
    Participant

I like it to be kissed and bitin a little bit my earlaps but not too much and scratchin the back of my whole upper body but be gentle

😛 and Tight , i would know what i have to do , ;)hehe

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello,

I would also support the suggestion of more high heels with more sex appeal. What about transparent stripper heels?

And I would also like to add my support for a footjob scene.

Daniela

Shianna
    Participant

bump ;D

sandra001
    Participant

i think foot fetish ( including foot job of course) is a nice idea

stcknglvr
    Participant

i also think there should be foot fetish poses. i would love that very much especially since my own fetish (stockings) revolves around that area

Daggi
    Participant

More Feet Poses.

I like Feet Fetish and i thik there are only two poses about this.<br>thx

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Daggi,

it does help if you explain what you mean, want, desire in a pose. The more specific you are, the more people can get behind your request, which will eventually maybe lead to more poses for feet-fetisjists.

I do urge you to be specific in your request, that tends to help et your request more into the open…

Daggi
    Participant

Hi and THX !

….and sorry for this!
    and sorry,my Ehglish is not so good.
    What i mean is….more Action Poses for Feet Fetischists. For Femals or Shemals. To kiss Feet or make other horny things ….. ;-.)

Greats,
    Daggi

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Daggi, i think you are talking about foot job, licking and sucking them and dunno what else.

I know there are peoples who really like it and probably this will be an interessing for achat. correct me if i'm wrong, guys, but we don't have someting similar……

Rukya
    Participant

to see what daggi want , i recommand the hétéro crab pose , they have foot fetish moves like both feet on face kissing or licking feet and others moves like this 

Daggi
    Participant

Yes Hentaiboy, THATS what i mean :” foot job, licking and sucking them and dunno what else”

Hi Rukya,
    the ” crab pose ” is a realy good Example.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe it is only for MF i suppose cause the only move FF have with this pose (i mean fett fetish move) , is licking foot , one only move . 

Daggi
    Participant

Hi Rukya,

I tried it out and….unfortunately you are right ! FF is only one move. It makes me SAD! :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.