Skip to content

Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I agree – if its done well

Shianna
    Participant

Thanks for the support guys 

I could still use some help with the FF portion.

Shianna
    Participant

Any more opinions? 

Anonymous

for giver: suck your own toes…really? no i wouldn't be on the giver end i was just picturing the contortions

for receiver: add suck partner's toes

i don't have this fetish either but i sure wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of a foot job. personally i like seeing the cum spurting everyhwere when orgasm is achieved so this one would be amazing 

Shianna
    Participant

for giver: suck your own toes…really? no i wouldn't be on the giver end i was just picturing the contortions

for receiver: add suck partner's toes

i don't have this fetish either but i sure wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of a foot job. personally i like seeing the cum spurting everyhwere when orgasm is achieved so this one would be amazing 

Added, and thanks for your feedback 

Shianna
    Participant

Still could use some help on the FF portion, don't be shy. 

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm for FF : rub partner nipples with toe or feet ( can be added to shemales too  ) , rub the anus with toe (puuurzzz)  , hmmm and maybe caress bely or inner tights with feet 

Shianna
    Participant

Thanks for more feedback, always appreciated 

Mari_Lunalis
    Participant

i think i saw some foot action actually already in one pose… think it was the “lick me quickly one” (M-F) had that as female option.
    its just one action (think the guy has 2  “lick the girls feet” actions too in that one) but for the people into that, this might be something to look at till a specific pose for feet sex comes out.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, it's a good thing they add things like this to poses centered around other things… though I and Shianna can't get much use from a MF pose. :

Shianna
    Participant

Oh, it's a good thing they add things like this to poses centered around other things… though I and Shianna can't get much use from a MF pose. :

Exactly, might as well suggest it as an overall pose to be fair. I'm glad this poll is going well, thanks to all of the voters!

If there are any questions you have, please let me know, I want to make this pose complete.

Rukya
    Participant

no its not a good idea to put boudoirs in this pose , you'll need to buy some others after and you'll hurt him hers little 

CondomGirl
    Participant

Absolutely stunning new pose!

I just tried it once with a friend of mine and love the foot fetish pose already.

Just the classic footjob with the cock between the two soles I still miss…..

Daniela

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Can someone post the option, please!?

Lover
    Participant

HB, I did it for MF (the male actions)… https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1623.0.html

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.