Skip to content

Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Foot Fetish and Foot jobs.

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello to All kinds peoples
    And specialy to Miss Shianna for her share of her fetish and may I say her experiences …

I got some kind of foot fetish myself , and I feel that pose really enjoyable .
    But still unfortunatly , only Men and the ” receiver” role . And I feel … horny … to have that place myself ( I am a … shemale . )

I think I just have to wait for our kinds Developpers Team to enhance this pose … I think … And I trust them .

My point and habbits is not to have shoes , for I enjoy more the skin's or strocking's silk ( and I am more into foot fetish than into shoes one , but that is only my opinion, I may not say of course that it have to be the rule … )

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Shianna
    Participant

It’s for all Gender associations hun, that’s why I put in LSBGT (Lesbian Straight Bi Gay Trans).

;D Of course, FF would have to be a little different, can’t imagine they want to work a toy. : 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

no , we dont want play with toys in many adaptations , but we still have a toy when a pose is converted (exeption : gentle foreplay) . and it could be nice that dev team change all “jerk off” with a strap by hmmm maybe a rub pussy action ;D

sandra001
    Participant

mmmmh yes i would love to play with a cock with my feet :p

Nightwalker
    Participant

İ am a foot fetish.İ love nylon stocking and footjob.I get much pleasure.I'd love to look well-groomed and beautiful feet.Very nice poses..

Nightwalker
    Participant

İlove footjob and footworkship.I like touching the feet.

Nightwalker
    Participant

İ want to footjob and foot fuck poses.

islandsun
    Participant

@Nighwalker Damn baby maybe you should walk that off , oh meant wack lol

;D > grinning > smile

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Back Shianna to the mad Village of the forum

From memory there aren’t many poses that use your feet. ( but willing to have my memory refreshed 😉 ;D )

But yes it would be nice to be able to use them more. It may be an idea to pose a new pose idea just for feet and see what response you get from it.

Anonymous

I believe “Defenceless”, handcuffed to the bed, makes use of the feet (or, rather, foot). I'm usually too engrossed in what is being done to me to look at the actions. However, it is hardly what I would call a “foot job”.

I guess we are always on tiptoe because we are adapted to suit Achat footwear and, once the shoes come off, we are like the Japanese women who had their feet bound. They are bent into shape, so cramped that we can't flex them.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm … For FF , we have only the foot massage pose and maybe one move in the Crab pose ( yes only one move , not like FM that have 3 or 4 in the crab pose )

Shianna
    Participant

The glory hole pose has a footjob action for FM and SM, but it's kind of stale as you can't see your partner's reactions directly.

Reisha
    Participant

Exactly what i want too ! the foot job is a must have ! for SM FM FF SS avery one should get a foot job, it's too hot !

Vaughan

There are a few poses now that cater for the foot fetish.

Here are some :

MF Pose 72. Hot legs & Feet. Available in MF; FF ; MS & FS. Still awaited in the SS & MM Couplets.
    You can get it for 249A$ in “SM and fetish”

MF Pose. 100. Leg & Foot Massage (on male) Available in MF & MS. Still awaited in FF; FS ; SS & MM Couplets.

MF Pose. 23. Fuck my feet. Available in MF & MS. Still awaited in FF; FS ; SS & MM Couplets.

MF Pose, 126. Footjob – on male. Available in MF & MS. Still awaited in FF; FS ; SS & MM Couplets.

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.