Skip to content

Bunny Costume For the Easter Season

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Bunny Costume For the Easter Season

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, you know…….big hunt = big weapon!! ;D

Adera
    Participant

Brandy, things can get quite “hard” when you're trying to get to those eggs and their yolk… even in their sleep. A hunter spent all his ammunition into me from his big… thick… “weapon” when I tried getting to his eggs… and he had loads of ammunition.

In the end I didn't even get one taste *pout* and I had trouble running away from there afterwards because my legs where like jelly, though luckily the hunter was exhausted and didn't come after me anymore by then.

Guys in thongs doesn't really do it for me tbh… the briefs looks better imo.

Brandybee
    Participant

Oh my!  the woods are busy busy busy … hehe  big hunt, big weapons, loaded with lots of ammunition,  bunnys,  hunters ..  and those delicious heavily creamed eggs … big contented sigh …  jelly legs huh… exhaustion huh … mmmmmmmmmm  What a brilliant Easter …

Enjoy every one hehehe xxx

Oh yeah, and if I forget – condition of entry –  its a must to wear PAFE's  BOUDOIR SHOES !!!  LMAO

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, and what about the one who don't have them!? it will be a sad Easter!

Adera
    Participant

A not as cute Easter without maybe.

Rukya
    Participant

so  it will be a good eastier for me cause i dont have these damn shoes

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Adera and BlueDenim… would you please move these last posts to the topic about shoes?  Which is here: 

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1603.0.html

This topic is about the Easter Season and Bunny Ears and Tails, which is over.  I would like to lock this topic so it can sink to the bottom of the Forum.

Thank you.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

I've moved one post… though maybe I should've waited for Blue to move her post first… oh well.

Vaughan

Achat heard your pleas and the Naughty Bunny Costume is there in the shop withhhhhhhh the little bunny tail.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.