Skip to content

SF. Pose Review Request. 72. Forced Doggy.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF. Pose Review Request. 72. Forced Doggy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Saw that Forced Doggy was released for FF and FS today, I haven't tried it out yet but I will. I think this is going to become a great pose.

This topic will deal with the FS version.
    For the FF version please see: Topics » Woman with woman in AChat » FF Pose Review Request. 76. Forced Doggy.

you-like-it-dont-you-2522.jpg

Please note the pic is misleading – In the FS version the Shemale is giving and the female is receiving

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 9 – SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Bear
    Participant

A great add for those wishing a more authoritative position,…I will be interested if the FF side feel as welcoming to this as the FS.

Doubt though it will ever make a MS/SS variation… but might be surprised…

hmmm,..did I send a tingle thru you in that comment Adera… a brief flash of Pse holding you so?

😉

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe yes… or how about you behind me Bear?

😉 :-*

I’d definitely like to receive in this pose.

😛

Shianna
    Participant

FS version is shemale giving and female receiving, I was astonished at the amount of options and how sexy it was. It’s also good to be back on the forums :

🙂 wouldn’t mind trying the ss version on Adera :

🙂

PseRamesses
    Participant

QUOTE: “FS version is shemale giving and female receiving, I was astonished at the amount of options and how sexy it was. It’s also good to be back on the forums : 🙂 wouldn’t mind trying the ss version on Adera : 🙂 :-* 😛

why not a lil forced doggy train shianna?
    😉 sign me up 😛

Bear
    Participant

@Adera… oh the image of you gasping there under my hold had crossed my mind… seeing you shudder with eyes rolled back… :-*
    hmmm… I think I tease my own self there though…

Already it appears many would be jumping at that chance… 😉

Adera
    Participant

Mmm seems like I would get fucked silly in this pose if it was made SS and MS… that’s something I’d really like. ;D 😛

Hope no one cares about me cumming on the carpet. : 🙂 😛

Steelsilk
    Participant

This is the best poses in the game for SF IMO. Of course I would love to see it SS eventually but I understand as a programmer there will be a lot more code changes involved than changing the original pose from MF to SF or FF. the bottom partner had always been a female with hole options. penis movements and character manipulation all have to change hours of work I know but PLEASE!!!…I will buy all SS poses. 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Again, a big step in the right direction. Still not to the half dozen or so I wanted before I go premium again, but DAMN fine job.

TightFit74
    Participant

Happy for you girls. It's a step in the right direction. And from the comments, SS and MS is wanted as well… (chiming in on the desire I can feel vibrating from the words…)

Steelsilk
    Participant

As poses go this one is definitely a really good one. this is where the girl I'm with always loses her mind. More “good” options than any other pose…in the game I think.

Still I'm with Adera on this one. I would love to be on the receiving end in SS or MS.

Ardeur
    Participant

I haven’t tried this one yet, but if it’s possible for me to be the giving party in a FS, I’d be happy to oblige for a couple of you girls with the extra bits… 😉 :-*

Adera
    Participant

Ardeur, in this one you’re the one bent over. 😉

There are at least two poses where you can “give” though. 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.