Skip to content

Forum Etiquette 101

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Forum Etiquette 101

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

WOW!!!!! I have read through the initial post 7 times and have been TOTALLY unable to find all the things everyone seemed so upset about (unless they had incredibly guilty consciences) I am not a member of the council, but i salute you and your ideas! nowhere in the post did it say “you can't say something”! Anyone who doesn't agree wholeheartedly that this is EXACTLY WHAT THE FORUM NEEDS should go read the FAQ thread. there are some good things in there…. if you can find them or have an hour or two to read through blather. It was late coming, but i did apologise for my own ill-mannered public blast at a “council member” (sorry again, Lover) and i posted it OT in the thread i mouthed off in.  (off topic again) I see, looking up, I have spent 31 1/2 hours in the forum. that has been split around 10 or twelve topics because when i come back after 2 or three days, i have to read through 4 or 5 pages to see that NOTHING new/significant has ben added. I thought being adult was a requirement for membership…. just my 8 cents worth.

Chaz, as one of the offending posters in the past, you must go back and read some of the past posts to see what they are talking about, however, you wont see mine, I deleted over 100 posts of mine to clean up the mess i made. If you dont want to read the Blather then dont.  I agree that the forum needed cleaning up. I dont agree with the way it was presented thats all. And I really get tired of everytime someone posts, there is a post durectly under telling them that they should have put it there. 

TightFit74
    Participant

and with that note, I will close the topic.. Enough discussed…

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.